robbersway for barclaycard, now sold to lowells

CG7
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5038 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Maggie,

These DCA's Robinson Way, had my account for 10yrs or so and then out of the blue, sold it off to another DCA, or did it go back to the original bank and did they put it with another DCA, but I wouldn't have thought the bank would have called the debt back after 10 yrs. anyone got an idea's.

Yes they do, does anyone know if Robinson Way who had the debt for 10 yrs and couldn't or didn't collect on a debt, would he then go back to the original creditor (being BC) or would he himself (Robinson Way) sell it on to another DCA.

I really need any answer on this as i am composing a cca to the new DCA and adding the fact that RW should not have sold the debt on because they are not registered to sell data etc...

Hope someone answers this,as I am paying these at the moment.

Would be very interesting .

Maggie

Maggie...CCA them (Robinson Way) I believe RW are part of the London Scottish Bank btw... But I would definateley sen RW a CCA

Just hate every DCA out there

Hi all,

Well have sent the cca's today, so will have to sit back now and wait to see what happens.:eek: I feel quite nervous now i have replied to it, got butterflies in my stomach.

Just thought I would update you on my situation.

Bye..............cg

Hi All here is a link to the information comissioners website - you will find that they are not registered directly or listed as part of a group Register of Data Controllers - find out what personal data is being processed

I retrospect, they are London Scottish bank- or an arm of--I suspect they're covered by the LSB lot- although I'm not 100%

Just hate every DCA out there

I would seriously think about sending a DSAR to Barclaycard. This will most definately result in Barclaycard owing you. My son owed £12 on his Barclaycard (he thought hed paid it off when he moved out) this was passed to DCA and became £400. When I had finished with SAR they owed him over £1000 in charges.

If you send SAR, make it clear you want statements going back to when the account opened, not just six years. I would also CCA the dca to get them off your back in the meantime.

I definitely would not pay the £300 as, without doubt, it will all be charges.

Hi CG7

Don't be nervous - you are in the driving seat now! You have the information, the support and the advice that this site can offer. Whatever the result of your letters, you will be able to deal with the situation in an informed and positive manner.

Lowells are now 5 days into the 30 day period for non-compliance with my request. You can follow my progress on the link below as I am ahead of you.

Regards, Pam

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/59677-re-assignment-debts-dcas-3.html

VITAL - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE INCREASED BAILIFFS' POWERS TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND USE FORCE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR GOODS THEN JOIN THE PETITION HERE:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....l#post53879 9

Anyone seeing this who wants to help by copying it to their signature please do.

Hi All here is a link to the information comissioners website - you will find that they are not registered directly or listed as part of a group Register of Data Controllers - find out what personal data is being processed

Hi

Sorry, but they are registered. You have to search as Robinson, Way and Company (with a comma).

Oh - What's a Mook has beaten me to it!

Regards, Pam

VITAL - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE INCREASED BAILIFFS' POWERS TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND USE FORCE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR GOODS THEN JOIN THE PETITION HERE:

Anyone seeing this who wants to help by copying it to their signature please do.

Bit of an update - RW ARE registered as data controlers. The comma after 'Way' was previously omitted.

I'm a waggon driver in Mcr city centre, RW haven't been at London Scottish House on Mount Street for over a year now, they're now based somewhere on Salford Quays !

Hope that adds upto a harder smack botty?? :p:)

London Scottish Bank / Robinson Way - Manchester's Own Jobs site, Jobs in Manchester from My Manchester Jobs-

They probably own most/all of the estate, when they were at Mount Street they occupied most of London Scottish House. Not to detract, they are registered at the LSH addess!

Thanks to you all,

I have the most appalling luck actually, my own family call me Jonah. :lol:. So i will sit back and wait for them to have all the relevant papers going back to the early 90's:( God i hope not.

cg

Thanks to you all,

I have the most appalling luck actually, my own family call me Jonah. :lol:. So i will sit back and wait for them to have all the relevant papers going back to the early 90's:( God i hope not.

cg

Yeah, just chill! Update us when you have any response and want feedback.

Regards, Pam

my barclaycard one went back to 1995, they did send an "agreement", it was a copy of application form with only my signature, very grainy , hard to read and nothing about terms & cond. when i wrote saying that it didn't satisfy the CCA they backed down and closed file. so theymight try this