Ambrose Wilson + JD Williams

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6542 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Anyone claify what we have to do. We received a letter today from JD Williams saying that they are not going to accept our letter that we sent them regarding the Data Protection Act. They have sent us a form asking us to fill the form out on the information that we require. We put all this information in the letter in the first place but they are saying that they wont accept it and the only thing that they will accept is the questionaire that we recieved this morning as it is their requirement. Can they do this and not accept the Data Protection Act letter that we sent them? We will fill the form in anyway and still resend the letter that we sent in the first place with it asking for the information and shall we (or can we) still tell them the 40 days is ticking from the first letter that we sent as they are saying they wont start the clock untill they have received this questionaire off us.

Any advice please.

Thanks

Paul

If you find this info useful please click on the scales in the bottom left corner of the thread :wink:

Vodafone To Remove Default Notices thread

Paid In Full HSBC Was Claiming £3851.42 But Instead of Paying Me Decided to pay my £4900 Loan OffDG Solictors. Need Help

Concluded Lloyds TSB 27/05/2006 Action Against LloydsTSB

Concluded Lloyds TSB for Girlfriend. 27/05/2006

Paid In Full Capital One £160 Settled

Paid In Full Capital One Sent 15/05/06 for £1372 for Girlfriend

Paid In Full Cetelem £130 Settled

Paid In Full The AA £400 Settled

Paid In Full First National £160 Settled

PDA LloydsTsb Credit Card Hand Delivered 26/04/06 £180

This is also the letter that I have re-edited to send back to them.

Regarding your letter which we have sent back today with this form I would like to reiterate to yourselves what I require from you so please supply me with a complete list of transactions and charges relating to my account since the beginning of my account to the present day please. Alternatively a complete set of statements for that period will be acceptable. May I also add that I wish for my Boyfriend Paul William Taylor to act on my behalf on any correspondence with yourselves.

Additionally where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any member of your staff or any other person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my banking business with you.

If you are unable to supply data relating to manual intervention because there has been no such manual intervention then please be kind as to confirm this in your response to this request.

I enclose the statutory maximum fee of £10. You have 40 days in which to comply with this request from the actually first letter that we sent you which you received on the 25th April 2005, which gives you till the 3rd June 2006 to provide me with all the relevant information I have asked for. Furthermore, if I discover that you have levied disproportionate penalties against me then I shall be reclaiming them and also reclaiming the enclosed £10 DPA disclosure fee.

If you find this info useful please click on the scales in the bottom left corner of the thread :wink:

Paid In Full HSBC Was Claiming £3851.42 But Instead of Paying Me Decided to pay my £4900 Loan OffDG Solictors. Need Help

hi there i would complete the application form but keep the original date for 40days.

Can you let me know who JD Williams are? They have added a credit agreement to my file with £125 limit but i have no idea who they are!

They are a catalogue company who give you an agreed limit to spend on their catalogue and the more you use it and the more that you pay on time the more credit they then give you to spend.

• 1 month later...
  • 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6542 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks