Recieved Offer!

bethheartchris
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6254 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i'd send the rejection letter - use the template - and say "i note from your letter that you believe my claim is for 834.00 when it is in fact a claim for: 1237.xx + interest and court costs. is this perhaps a letter intended for another claim. if so, you can count on my discretion not to tell everyone i know how incompetent i think this is. if it is correctly sent to me - then perhaps you will be good enough to look again at the claim and get the figures correct"

- maybe that is just a tad sarcastic but really!!!! they call themselves a professional bank - ha, bloody ha! i'd reject with a neatly worded barb or two. also, put you will accept payment of any monies in cheque form only.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi if you check my thread in vicar v hsbc in successes you will find a rejection letter sent to me from m browne it worked for me so adapt for your claim and good luck

HSBC Full offer accepted!!£3613.39 :D

(Payment paid into bank 29/01/07)!!

A & L offer recived in full

account threat of closure

reported to FOS 5/04/07

Mint offer accepted in full

Studio Pre lim sent 05/04/07

MBNA SAR sent

Awaiting SAR doc from Creation finance

Hi, Perfect sounds Really good will do that this afternoon. Thanks for all your help couldnt of done any of it without all the advice so thank you!! u guys are great!! :p:D Feeling really confident now and looking forward to some VERY much needed money!!!! xXx

• 3 weeks later...

Right, the bank were served the forms on 6th february, they marked that they intended to file a defence, We have heard nothing from either the courts and bank since and it is 28 days on Tuesday 6th march (inc weekends, is that right?) So do I just enter a judgement on them then?

xx

you can try - but they are known for filing at the last possible second - about 3:58 pm on the last day - but by all means try. the 28 days count starts with the date of issue - it is on the first notice you got from the court.

did you send dg a breakdown of your charges - because they never offer without asking first for one - so might as well send them.

most likely they will defend... and you will then receive from the court - a transfer to your local court, a copy of their defense and an allocation questionaire - look for the aq deadline and let us know when it is -

also, a couple of days after sending your breakdown to dg - ring and ask if has been received - this is the time you start to bug them. just ask netty - she absolutely bombarded them with emails and just before her aq was due - got her full offer of 6K+.

:( ARGH!!!! Im so depressed, you were right they entered a defence got it this morning!! Deadline date is 24th MArch, . Are we going to win this?

It says to send £100 if it is for over £1500 but our claim 28 days ago was for £1479 but even with the daily interest of 28p it doesnt go over so I dont have to send the £100 do I?

Sorry for questions, Bloody HSBC doing my head in. Why do they drag it out so long, Is this the last bit?

Cheers Beth xx

Yes you will win just takes a bit of time. You don't need to pay the £100 court fee if your claim is less than £1500. Hang in there it will all turn out right in the end. You don't need to send your AQ paper work in until the last minute as it is possible that you will get an offer before then. Take the time to read about putting your AQ paper work together and don't miss the deadline.

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

ok well thats sounds better, its just so frustrating some people finish the whole process in wks this has taken since way before christmas. But hey cant complain if it werent for this site I'd be getting nowt back!! Thank you xx :):D

I have been at this since before Christmas too I know it will work out. I am just hoping that the judge will now accept my Draft Order of Dictections so that I can put a time limit of 28 days on this coming to a conclusion!

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

• 3 weeks later...

Right, had a call from DG solicitors on Monday saying that we are now in a queue to be offered a settlement. However our deadline for the AQ is on 24th March so I was gonna hand it in this fri afternoon. What should I do should I leave it and wait from DG or should I hand it in regardless?

yes, just hand it in - make a couple of copies, send one to dg - i've never told anyone to do that - although it is a courtesy - but i'm thinking if you are in the settling que - it might just spur them on to an offer. put a little cover note - referencing your claim number and to whoever you spoke to and say i have now filed my allocation questionaire. i look forward to hearing from you shortly.

and take a look at this threadfirstnew.gif When you have filed your AQ................ i'd class that little move above as keeping the lines of communication open with dg.

The deadline is the 24th which is Sat, so i shall photocopy it tomorrow hand the original in to court and send one off to Dg. Hopefully wont have to wait to much longer for the money. Read the thread, really helpfulas is all your help. Thanks Laterus. xx :p

I seem to be a few days ahead of you, it's getting frustrating. My AQ had to be in by the 18th and HSBC did not return theirs, on the 19th the judge gave them a further 3 days and if they fail to file it I am then at liberty to enter judgement when i phoned the court this morning they said it was 3 working days from the day I received it so it will be Monday before I can enter judgement. I am hoping and praying now that an offer does not come in the post before Monday, somehow though I think it will, looking at some of the threads it seems that those who have had offers have been told the money will be in their account within 7 days and some are still there a month later waiting for it and they don't seem to be getting any response from HSBC, I am hoping that if I enter judgement and they have to pay immediately, I will actually get the money. I started this claim last October and will be so glad when it is sorted.

5 threads merged

please keep to the one thread for each claim.This is for your benefit as you will get a much more informed reply if people can see all what you have done so far

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.