dazza v barclaycard

dazza3956
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6338 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

i've had a barclaycard for approximately 3 years and have always paid evry bill on time.early in fact but i've just been charged a late paynment of £12 .

every bill i've paid early even before my statements arrive .as soon as i get paid i pay something off.just before xmas i paid dec payment at the beginning of dec but it wasn't due until the 28th dec. i got paid on the 22nd of dec so i thought i would pay january's payment as soon as i got paid but was told this meant that i had just paid two payments off dec and because i didn't bother paying in jan i was charged a late payment charge .

i know it was my fault looking at it now but i am so annoyed .especially as i was told it was tough luck and complaining would be no use as it would make no difference .that made my blood boil so i want to complain in writing.

is it worth trying to claim back £12 on principal or should i just send a letter stating my grievance . i know the OFT mentioned £12 but i would like to make them know how mad i am.

thanx

dazza

I would give them a call - if its a one off and you get indignant on the phone you may well get it back - if the call centre operator cant do it ask to speak to a supervisor etc etc

If you think my advice has been helpful, please click on the scales to the left :) thank you!

Non illegitimi carborundum

I wish I was a glow worm,

A glow worm's never glum!

How can you be grumpy,

when the sun shines out yer bum?! :p

Amex * 2 *** WON *** Settled

Marbles ****WON*** In full settlement

Capital 1 ***WON*** In full settlement

MBNA ***WON**** In full settlement

Barclaycard ***WON*** In full settlement

Barclays Bank - ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey ***WON*** In full settlement