gimmie my money vs HSBC ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My LBA is due on 7th March (I must double check this).

No response from HSBC (It's First Direct actually but looking at both forums they seem to have similar tactics) as yet to prelim letter.

I figure that they're the same company so it's useful to know what HSBC/FD are doing in terms of stalling tactics. Plus there's lots of legendary 'bruisers' in this forum who've succeeded with multiple claims and won. (I'm so Jelous at this stage!!)

Good luck with your claim Tom. Hope you get every penny you're due.

Best wishes

Harvest (Antony)

Claim against First Direct - WON - 29th March 2007

you might as well get this now as later - after much watching - i believe good news (offers) come on thurs, frid and sat. don't know why - but it's true - so watch out tomorrow as we've got loads waiting and lots of crossed fingers and lots of mail slots being watched. hoping for a mega weekend!

Hey guys sorry not been around much computer problems - just what i need! Oh well MCOL day tomorrow. Just to make sure i've got everything right do i need to sent 2 copies of charges summary to the court also?

ST have you got new wardrobes? Any sign of Col? Just ordered new kitchen so he may of switched cupboards!

Pig plop in eye urgh! Watch out may cause a sty!

Hi Tom new wardrobes and bathroom suite arriving tommorow spent today clearing out back and forth doing my tonto impression " to the dump to the dump to the dump dump dump"

So if it does not fit the old screwdriver will be flying along side the pigs

Can confirm that colin was not in the old wardrobes just some old eighties stuff

hi tom

you'll get a notice of issue in the post first. on there it will tell you a date that it was deemed served and it's 28 days from that date that you start your countdown ok. then you'll receive the notice of acknowledgement and then you can kick back and chill until they defend

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

Cheers Netty just having a glass of wine in celebration of your win although it'll have to be the one at work in morining:mad: ! Oh well sorry to be a pain but when do i send copies of summary of charges to court when i receive notice of issue?

you can do if you want to, but the fun really starts when they acknowledge cos they won't have all that much info on you until then

it'll only be a couple of days til they acknowledge.. be patient (just like me) lol

well done y'all!!

soon in the post you'll recieve a notice of issue - there will be date on there when the claim was deemed served. that's the date that you count your 28 days they have to defend (which they'll do right at the last minute. just look out for the status to change on mcol!

not far away now