101 vs Barclays

ozmrr
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6227 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

So re-writing paragraph 7 of the POC

7. The Claimant was unaware that the Charges were unlawful and was also unaware that the Defendant was concealing the nature of the charges and the right of action of the Claimant. The Claimant mistakenly paid the Charges on the understanding that they were lawful. As the charges were unlawfully applied and the Claimants right of action concealed, postponement of the limitations act 1980, under section 32(1)(b) is sought. Additionally and separately as the Charges were paid under the mistaken belief that they were lawful, postponement of the limitations act 1980 under section 32(1)© is sought.

Any thoughts or comments?

Oz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

looks good to me i think

glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

Looks good to me too.:)

I presume you've fully researched CI and are aware there is a potential element of risk?

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

I have read long and hard about CI and am aware of the risks. I know there is a lot of dissent and discussion on the topic. I have decided to go this way and have submitted all paperwork on this basis.

I am a bit nervous as it is not a tried and tested route but am also aware of the large amount of support available here to assist if it gets difficult.

Oz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dear All

I have requested interested calculated up until March 07 using moneysavingexperts calculator. As you may know, the calculator doesn't go back far enough for some case thus is there somewhere where i can re-calculate from the actual date (i.e. over six years) and is it possible to change the sum of requested to include the additional figure. I am not being greedy, but i am very angry at natwest's manner in responding to the original claim. I want to hit them where it hurts sio to speak....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Have not posted for a while. Anyhow my fiancee received a letter today from Barclays saying that they disagree with her view that the charges are unlawful and refer her to their terms and conditions which were provided when the account was opened.

We will see them in court I guess :)

Oz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]