Eden Project Crusher Do - 16/06/07

The cobbett slayer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6050 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they let Daleks on beaches ? Won't the sand ruin you're wheels ?

Bye the way I am still trying to organise a weekender down with yourselves lol. But I'm thinking of driving down, Essex to Cornwall in a BMW 535i = how many hours ? Also having a spot of bother finding a nice hotel in the area with vacancies !

Lula have you found anything yet hun ?

Also having a spot of bother finding a nice hotel in the area with vacancies !

Lula have you found anything yet hun ?

Have found stuff with vacancies but at £100 or so per night, its hardly surprising,

and whats the deal with these Lost Gardens of Heligen? they have obviously found them as they are advertised all over the interweb :D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

No need, luv, your french is punishment enough. :-D

Mme Bookworm, je ne suis pas à moi pour ce Français effroyable, blâme svp Babelfish - et la première boisson est sur vous

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

:lol: Stop it, you're killing me!!! :lol:
Hey - Lu's French is nearly as bad as wot mine is...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Je pourrais devoir trouver quelqu'un pour partager une salle avec moi

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Je pourrais devoir trouver quelqu'un pour partager une salle avec moi

Is this a type of tent talk?

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007

thats cos secretly we are all ashamed that, like most of the rest of the world, 90% of the British people do not speak another language, and i am taking out the Brits who have settled here from somewhere else anyway

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

so, please, can someone give me something definitive, I want to stay somewhere not too far from the beach as dont want to have to stagger too far, but I need some info as to the surrounding area, should I be going for St Austell or somewhere else?

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

so, please, can someone give me something definitive, I want to stay somewhere not too far from the beach as dont want to have to stagger too far, but I need some info as to the surrounding area, should I be going for St Austell or somewhere else?

Ive got a spare lilo and an anchor :)

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007

Well the flight is booked, i got it wrong, the flight is from Gatwick but there is a direct train from Luton - still better than driving all that way, now just got to find somewhere to sleep :confused:

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Hi Lu,

Have a look here...something will fit your budget, I am sure...

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thanks for that Spice, just booked the travelodge in st Austell, not the most salbrious of places , compared with some of the other places that I have been looking at, but it has a bed, a bathroom and all the usual amenities, so I am happy, so if any of you are still looking, the travelodge in St Austell has places :-)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

It's right next to McDonalds and Pizza Hut - so you won't go hungry...:p

Not too far...it depends on the beach that hasn't yet been decided, but is very close to the buses that run to Eden...we'll get it all sorted in advance of the day...

Could you please ensure good weather? :-D
This is Cornwall, and they have an old saying down here: "Whatever the weather we'll weather the weather...whether the weather be whatever..."

This is Cornwall, and they have an old saying down here: "Whatever the weather we'll weather the weather...whether the weather be whatever..."

Wasnt that a song or a nursery rhyme ?

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled