MM V's Welcome Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6303 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi. Noticed that they have added the Indemnity Insurance premium to the amount of credit. They are not supposed to do that...are they?

Ah

They have sent me a copy of the executed agreement.

Loan details as follows:

(a) Amount of Loan - £10000

(h) Optional PPI - £1620.37

(j) Amount of credit for PPI - £1620.37

(i) Acceptance Fee - £235.00

(m) Mortage Indemnity - £1100.00

(n) Total charges other than interest - £1335.00 (i+m)

Total Amount of credit (a+j) - £11620.37

Total amount of Loan (k+n) - £12955.37

Interest rate - 1.2% per month

APR 18%

Amount of each monthly payment - £176.03

Number of Monthly payments - 180 months.

That's all the figures that are on the agreement. The PPI, I have no details on. Bet it only runs for 5 years. wate of money, never wanted it never gonna use it. Indemnity, waste of money, there's no way on this earth that welcome could force the security on our property, miss-sold.

Not sure about indemnity insurance, but I am 95% certain that they can't include the acceptance fee. I have used an excel loan calculator, and they realy do appear to be adding interest to the acceptance fee.

Please note: I give advice, in good faith, based on my reading and experience. Please satisfy yourself, that any advice given is accurate in content before acting upon it.

A to Z index

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Hiya, sorry my fault, they have added the PPI to the amount of credit.

The PPI, which we were forced to have, according to the T&C's of the policy covers for 5 years, and the premium of £1620.37 has been added to the amount of credit. The term of this second charge is for 15 years, so we would have to take out 3 rolling policies. We certainly were not aware of this until a couple of days ago.

So the £1620.37 premium, @1.2% p/mth, over the 5 year period of the PPI policy = ? Then you would need 3 of these policies to cover the term of the agreement....ouch...ouch....ouch.

Thats a lot of money for a policy that would not payout anyway.

Any ideas?

Research the acceptance fee bit, I am sure that this is added to the total amount payable, but not to the loan.

Please note: I give advice, in good faith, based on my reading and experience. Please satisfy yourself, that any advice given is accurate in content before acting upon it.

A to Z index

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html