Land Of Leather---help!!!!!!!!! ---open And Direct Finance--

mkb77uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6356 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

we bought a sofa from land of leather in dec 2005, on a one year free credit, my brother joined uni in september and went part time in his job and in dec he lost his job, so ohe asked me to pay the sofa which was £826, i made a online bank transfer from my account, but money went into a wrong account, and NOW the want £1486 to settle the account ( well that was 2 days ago, GOD ONLY knows wat it is today as interest is being added daily, My brother;s credit rating is going down he has always had superb credit score

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Who was at fault for the payment going into the wrong account? Were you given the wrong details by the finance company, did the bank get it wrong or did you use the wrong details?

Please note I'm not insured in this capacity, so if you need to, do get official legal advice.

If the bank do not help. I stand to be corrected here!! Pleas!

But would it be possible to contact the police as to the real bank account owner! IE finding out who they are.

IF big if, they keep the money KNOWING it is not owed to them IE a mistake, could it be claimed back?