STUDIO aarrrgghh!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6328 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

'Sorry, think I posted in the wrong place :( please feel free to move!!! lol'

Can anyone gimme any hints on how to deal with this one?? lol :

Before Christmas I ordered a Christmas tree from Studio the total came to just over £30.00. I received the tree and the delivery note said I would receive a statement within the nex few days. This never arrived! I phoned the customer service (if you can call them that!) 4 times (0870 number) and each time was told they would send it out. In the mean time I paid the full amount over the phone anyway just to get it out of the way then the statement arrived! Because I had made a 'late payment' I had been charged £20.00 plus a service charge!!!!! I have now had 4 statement (nice red ones may I add!!) saying I now owe them £64.46!! This is all from an outstanding balance of £0.00!!!!! Hows that work?????????? What do I do now? Its COMPLETELY made up of THEIR charges!

Have you phoned them about this. They should have a note concerning your previous call when you advised that you had not received the statement. Also, you could advise that you made a payment despite not having the statement. Plus, the customer service advisor should have informed you what the due date was for payment.

If they refuse to listen then go down the reclaiming route, obviously the reclaimed charges wil just cancel out the charges on the statement, so leaving you with a nil balance.

GE Money S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued 21/11/06. Responded 01/12/06. Prelim sent 05/12/06 £406. Response 12/12/06- **SETTLED IN FULL** (£396)

HSBC S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued 05/12/06. NO charges in last 6 years.

Lowell CCA issued 21/11/06. Further reminder sent 8/12/06. Now commited criminal offence no response.

Capital One S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 08/12/06 Responded 03/01/07-Prelim Sent 16/01/07. LBA issued 06/02/07- N1 served 07/03/07- acknowledged 14/03/07.

Scotcall CCA issued 16/01/07. Criminal offence committed.

HFC Prelim sent 16/01/07. LBA sent- Final Correspondance issued with time limit of 29/03/07.

Hello :)

I had same problem with them making £20 charges. I wrote a letter saying I was unwilling to pay these charges as they were unlawful and that if they did not repay them I would take the matter further. I received the full amount of charges back within a week (£100.00 worth) These were charges they had made in previous years. Over the Christmas period I was late by three days in sending a payment to them, again they charged the £20.00 and again I wrote to them (recorded Del) refusing to pay. They made an immediate refund.

Hope this helps

SG x

:rolleyes: