Progenic V's MBNA

progenic7
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5926 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

it seems Rachel Claridge just keeps on ignoring everything and everyone, does she really exist i wonder.

Every letter i receive is not actually signed by her, its just a copied signature at the bottom, probably written by some office junior.

well she sent me a cheque for £530 saying it was in full and final payment, and it was purely goodwill...:lol:

MBNA i am gong to crucify you in court very soon, with costs and damages, CI and fees we are looking in the region of £12k, so im sure Ms Rachel Claridge you would have been much better off paying when i first asked.

Johnny P!! Where have you been young man??!!!!!

Corn's missed you!!!! :D

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:p:rolleyes:

round and about hun

ha been mega busy of late, with this that and the other you know how it is sometimes. Been neglecting my CAG time though, and my court claims.

Really gotta get on the case with this now as MBNA are going to get it good style if they do turn up in court, they are claiming no responsibility on the PPI side, but i have decided to make just one claim (charges and PPI) all together and see what happens.

I know that may well mean that if it goes to AQ, then it may get fast tracked, but im willing to take that risk. Not only that i think if i keep the claim together then i stand alot more chance of getting paid on the PPI without argument.

But time will tell hun, the claim is now around the 12k mark :o

i'll keep you posted with any updates, hope all is well with you :)

Johnny

Dont Rush - Take Your Time - Dont always take me seriously

:p

If you feel i have helped you then click

Here, if you feel i have not helped you then click Here, if you want to complain about this go Here, if you would like bank secrets then go Here.

MBNA - Case Charges+PPI+CI+LA+Damages+costs

RBS Credit Card - Case Charges+CI+LA+Costs

Barclays - Case Charges+CI+LA+Damages+costs

Halifax - Case Charges+CI+Damages+costs

Online Finance - Case Charge+CI+Damages+costs

Just read this one! Johnny, have MBNA upset you or something? LOL! They tried all sorts of nonsense with me but paid up, as they ALWAYS do, a few days before the court hearing. You'll get a call from a chap called Gareth (as I seem to remember) and they are VERY keen to settle and don't seem to care how much it costs. Unfortunately you probably won't have your day in court, but you will get your money. Your costs must be quite high with all those letters! Any chance of posting your POC?

All the best,

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Anything happening on this one yet? Just subscribing

Abbey - *SETTLED IN FULL!* ;)

-£445 refunded after one phonecall

HERE

Lloyds - Reclaiming Charges ***WON!***

-09/05/07 - Prelim delivered

-22/05/07 - LBA sent - no response

-11/07/07 - Filed at court

- 26/07/07 - Full settlement offer!!!! Donation made ;)

HERE

Next - Trying to Sue us with no agreement! :lol:

-29/06/07 - Defence filed

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

-19/09/07 - Claim struck out!! :p

HERE and continued HERE

PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES IF I'VE HELPED!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any news?

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

• 1 month later...

Hi all

sorry for being away for ages i have been so very busy, but hey im back and back on track with my various claims. I have received several offers from MBNA over the last 8 weeks or so. I just returned them with thanks but no thanks, i would rather go to court.

My PoC is done and dusted and about to be submitted to court, though im not going to post it here just yet, for several reasons which will become clear over the next few weeks.

But i will post it when the time is right and maybe it may help a few of you.

I have been lucky enough to have the benefit of a law lecturer of a dad and a solicitor for a business partner, so between them i have received alot of help and advice.

Im doing something slightly risky in court which i wont bore you all with, or risk somebody else copying me and then failing.

This really isnt about the money for me its pure principle, but i realise some of you may be relying on your money.

So im going to take a few chances in court and see what happens, i have nothing to lose really, well ok maybe i do but im doing it anyway.

I'll keep you all posted

Muhaha

Johnny

Dont Rush - Take Your Time - Dont always take me seriously

:p

If you feel i have helped you then click

Here, if you feel i have not helped you then click Here, if you want to complain about this go Here, if you would like bank secrets then go Here.

MBNA - Case Charges+PPI+CI+LA+Damages+costs

RBS Credit Card - Case Charges+CI+LA+Costs

Barclays - Case Charges+CI+LA+Damages+costs

Halifax - Case Charges+CI+Damages+costs

Online Finance - Case Charge+CI+Damages+costs

• 7 months later...