Brooksdad v Woolwich

hughes690
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5087 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I too add my comments to snlc. Tbern is neither patronising nor theorising. As one who successfully beat off a very complicated and nasty attempt by a DCA for a Charging Order on my home I can state Tbern's extensive exprience and knowledge is not to be dismissed.

DCAs are applying for Charging Orders and Statutory Demands all the time these days and you need to know all the angles, incuding accepting some facts that you may not want to accept.

The Judges vary in attitude towards these matters and if you are attempting to see off an OC or a DCA in court you need a very cunning game plan and be in full possession of the facts such as the fact that requesting a copy of a the credit agreement is a non starter for a current account as they don't have agreements and are the "if any" referred by Francis Bennion when he drafted the CCA 1974. This has also been confirmed by Professor Good who is the acknowledged authority on the CCA.

I know who I would want on my side.

• Haha 1

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic