People Vs Barclays Bank Data Protection Officer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6179 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Red,

the whole crux of your claim has always been about removing the default marker. Removal of that marker is included in your court claim as well so any offer of settlement that doesn't include removing it, is not a complete settlement.

Write back to him telling him that his offer is appreciated but he has overlooked removing that default marker and your unable to accept his partial offer.:)

Also mention that the cash portion of the claim will have to be repayed by cheque as you no longer have an account with Barclays.

You took the words right out of my mouth!!

Tam, it's good to see you back - you've not been around for a while, is everything ok?

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic