Next Directory/Store Card

liamarkfin
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We have today received a letter from Next stating that they 'Regret to inform us but they are unable to offer credit facilities'.

It says that as part of their order processing operation they consult a Credit Reference Agency. Does this mean that every time someone places an order with next they do a Credit Check?

I have had a Next Store Card and Directory for over Four Years and have never missed a payment. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks

:sad:

Hi

Sorry, didn't mention that I had called and that they said that there was an issue with my Credit Rating NOW!!!!

I may not have the worlds greatest Credit Rating, but nothing which has changed dramatically over the last year or more.

I just cannot understand how I am able to go into Next just before Christmas and spend £90+ on various items, use my Next Store Card to pay and then 2 weeks later this happens.

I didn't realise that your Credit Rating is monitored by these people all the time, I can appreciate they are providing me with a Credit Service, but at the same time I have never deviated from payments to Next.

I am just very confused as to how this can happen as I have never had a problem with Next in over Four Years.:sad:

Have you checked you credit rating to see if anything has been changed on it in the past few weeks/months.

If there has been no change on your credit rating I would ask them as to why they have withdrawn your credit.. I know they can withdraw credit at any time but just to do it without prior warning is a bit of a mystery ?

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.