Payment Protection Premium - Shock

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6365 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just been going over my statements again from Cahoot, these were the only things sent when I sent in SAR as they did not to inundate me with useless information not relative to my case.

I have just discovered to my horror that they were charging me Payment Protection Premium since I took the card out in 2001. It never showed up as this on my credit card statements which I got online.

I know that I never requested PPI as I have always thought it to be an expense that was a waste of money because of the t&C's they stick in in the small print.

How do I go about claiming this back, they are becoming a bit of a headache this company and stressing me out now.

Hi,

my approach was to first do the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) and get the full amounts they have taken, then do a CCA request to ensure that you didnt agree to PPI on the original application (or if you did can they prove that they gave you adequate advice with relation to the T&C's and the policy relevance to your circumstances?)

If this helps, please click the scales of justice to the left!

:cool:

• Haha 1

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional