UKPC DCBL - PCN 2019 - now claimform - McDonald's Gelderd Road Leeds ***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 91 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

That’s a different situation. That 11 pcn allows them to chase me and harass me as it’s over £600. Tho when I win the case they’ll have to scurry back under their Little Rock. 

This matter has as much weight as the paper it’s written on. As we have agreed they are using their pathetic scare tactics to try to make me weak. It ain’t happening. 

Your choice. 

But, how many other pcn's are waiting to raise their ugly heads?

More claims could rapidly make their way to £600, especially with all their dodgy add ons...

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Dodgy ad ons? 
You mean the 20+ ones added by another member to another thread? There’s no proof of them. I was using exaggeration. T

hat needs removing asap. Otherwise I am unsure of the management of this forum and who’s dictating it. 
Its irresponsible to change thread titles like that. It’s vindicating with no actual foundation. 

Nigel Hurst originally owed only £2,203 but the 56-year-old took his own life as debts skyrocketed to £70,000” 

{Skyrocketed = Original ‘debts’ which have been hyper inflated by private for profit companies in the name of profit} 

I read stories like this and it’s even more fuel for my fire. If these crooks want to play in the grey zone I’ll play there too. They have zero legal powers and standing. 
The whole industry is in bed with government and the court system. It’s a boys club. And they are all looking after each other. 

Laughable. This country is a fine joke.  

Source: 

WWW.BIRMINGHAMMAIL.CO.UK

Nigel Hurst originally owed only £2,203 but the 56-year-old took his own life as debts skyrocketed to...

No, I was referring to the added "Unicorn feed tax" the fleecers add to their claims!

It wouldn't take much to get to £600 again in claims I'd you just ignore them and let default judgments happen...

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Yeah and they have the power to turn a £100 ‘invoice into a ‘£6000 debt’. 

God, got to love this country. 😀 Land of the free. Dog eat dog. Tread on - or be trodden! 

They can try what they want. 
Im a law abiding citizen. Done nothing wrong. I know their tactic inside out. Fear. When you know this they can’t touch you. 😬😬

Come on.

It's time to stop wallowing in self pity and start fighting.

YOU ignored multiple parking tickets and just kept on doing the same thing.

YOU ignored the advice to do something about it back in 2018.

Stop moaning about the system being loaded against you.

The forum has an 85% success rate defending these claims, so buckle down and let the guys help.

Follow the advice and read stuff properly...

• Like 2
  • I agree 1

I’m going to court to defend the 11pcn. 
This attempt at a claim form I don’t need to worry about. It’s asking I pay an invoice of £295. ANY attempt by them to add in fictitious ‘fees’ has no ground to be taken seriously. 

I will defend myself in court for the 11 pcn and I will win it and then that’s that. All over. 

And also who is ‘Kane’. Please don’t ascribe any name to my forum name. Please remove asap. 

Why? Didn’t mean that to offend. 
I’ve never used that name on here. I’m unsure where it has come from. And why a name would be used in this way. It’s surely data protection? I’m told to always hide data that can be linked to me on scans?

3 hours ago, Nicky Boy said:

You still haven't picked up on their tactics yet.

They don't pay anything when they issue the claim.

The payment is due later on after the witness statement shenanigans.

So, it's due, after they've tried to scare the poop out of you and hopefully got you to pay up before they actually need to pay for the court action.

You have to pay at the time the claim is issued.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

4 minutes ago, Andyorch said:

You have to pay at the time the claim is issued.

Andy

Point taken. 

A day without learning and all that...

Ok. It’s obviously going to side in the favour of fleecere. This we know. I won’t be challenging this claim form as when I lose it I’ll be liable to pay. And I am not liable for it. I gave McDonald’s valid reasons (7min overstay as can broke down) and they refused to accept. This is not a ‘dent’ I am liable for. 
They can do what they want but their ‘debt’ is under £600 so all they can do is send me letters. 

The thing is I was 7 min over stay. Or so. My van broke.

In the eyes of ‘the law’ I’m ‘guilty’ surely.

How am I getting out of this? 

All they can do is give me another Ccj. It won’t make any difference as already one on there and another with the 11 pcn I think. I think my time is done in this country. 

If I do lose though, I have to pay the £295 plus their absurd court costs. If I don’t pay all of that, that becomes a criminal offence and then it’s really a muddle then. 

I’d be very appreciative if anyone did. 
Can you imagine how fried my brain is right now. 
I’m very very appreciate of all the help I’ve had here. But excuse me if I’m not catching on or remembering certain things. I’m at the end of my will here. I could not care less what these corrupt companies think they can do to me because it’s very little. The only thing all of this is doing is acting as a little nagging fly that won’t go away. Soon it will be squatted. 

14 minutes ago, mrk1 said:

If I don’t pay all of that, that becomes a criminal offence and then it’s really a muddle then. 

consumer debt or not paying it is not a criminal offence , these are Civil county court cases not magistrate ones.

PLEASE everything you are ranting about is totally unnecessary and has already been carefully explained several times 100's of posts ago, and months ago..but you just dont LISTEN or READ - but continue to rant. stop it now.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Noted. Civil county court. No reason to worry about criminal charges. 
Will look over the claim form for McDonald’s and see what info it’s wants. 
Whata the worse than can happen? I lose and that’s it. Poor old fleecers out of time and money. They pursue. I tell them to get lost. Job done. 
Maybe leave the country for 6 years till debts (I mean their speculative invoices) are obsolete. Go walk around India and live much free. 

Edited by mrk1

18 hours ago, dx100uk said:

so can you please do the above.

and we will get you moving....

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Which Court have you received the claim from ? COUNTY COURT BUSINESS CENTRE

Name of the Claimant : UKPC

Claimants Solicitors: DCB Legal

Date of issue – 20.04.23

Date for AOS - 

Date to submit Defence - 

What is the claim for –

1.THE DEFENDENT IS INDEBTED TO THE CLAIMANT C FOR PARKING CHARGES ISSUED TO {REG} AT MCDONALDS GELDARD ROAD, BIRSTALL. WF17 9TB.

2.THE PCN DETAILS ARE 18.109.2019..

3.THE PCN WAS ISSUED ON PRIVATE LAND OWNED OR MANAGED BY C.

4.THE VEHICLE WAS PARKED IN BREACH OF THE TERMS ON C'S SIGNS (THE CONTRACT) THUS INCURRING THE PCN.

5. THE DRIVER AGREED TO PAY WITHIN 28 DAYS BUT DIDN'T.

6. D IS LIABLE AS THE DRIVER OR KEEPER

7. DESPITE REQUEST THE PCN IS OUTSTANDING.

8.THE CONTRACT ENTITLES C TO DAMAGES.

AND THE CLAIMANT CLAIMS

1. £160 BEING THE TOTAL OF THE PCN AND DAMAGES.

2. INTEREST AT A RATE OF 8% PER ANNUM PUSUANT TO S.69 OF THE COUNTY COURTS ACT 1984 FORM THE DATE HEROF £0.02 UNTIL JUDEGEMENT OR SOONER PAYMENT. 3. COSTS AND COURT FEES.

What is the value of the claim? £295

Amount Claimed  £210

court fees  £35

legal rep fees  £50

Total Amount  £295

Have you moved since the issuance of the PCN? (y/N - if Y state Date too). Yes. This was all 4 years ago now.

Apr Claimform.pdf

as the sticky asks you too ....please calculate your AOS and defence filing dates

dx

and they