Perch/TM Letter Of Claim - Old Ratesetter (Metro Bank) Loan .

Pedro1924
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 245 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Evening,

I have been checking through paper work I received from a creditor (debt was unsecured loan, classed as 'peer to peer lending') after I made a subject access request, and I noticed that the default notice they sent me states all the particulars of the loan, but has my current address, when in fact the loan was taken out at my previous address.

I informed the creditor of my change in address.

The account has been passed on to various debt collection agency's, and the current one is turning up the heat and has sent a letter of claim.

Should the default notice have included the address where the loan was originally taken out?

doesnt matter  as long as its complaint .

now resit things a bit here 

you need to reply to that letter of claim within 30 days.

hit letter of claim and follow post 2.

as for the sar i will guess this was previous to the letter of claim?

if so you keep that to yourself . what the oc held is immaterial going fwd as the debt has been sold its whAT THE DCA HOLD THATS IMPORTANT

name names please as well no need to hide .

give us the history please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks for the reply. I will get the reply form filled in and sent within the 30 days. Yes SAR previous to this.

Original account was loan, with RateSetter (Metro Bank plc). 2018

Defaulted 2022 after paying token payments for 6 months. Not paid anything for approx 18 months.

DCA called ACR Europe chased me with letters, emails calls for 2 months. Ignored, no contact.

Debt sold to Perch Capital January this year and ACI took overl  Regular letters, emails and calls from these, and then TM legal , who have sent the letter of claim. No contact from me at all and no payments.

• dx100uk changed the title to Perch/TM Letter Of Claim - Old Ratesetter (Metro Bank) Loan .

retitled and moved to metro bank forum.

100's of threads here on perch/tm, you need to be a bit careful here and prepare well/get indo..they are rather trigger happy with issuing court claims 

what was the reason you couldn't pay the loan? 

it always puzzles me why the oc sells a debt on for 10p=£1 when they could have crushed you ... sometimes smacks to errors in the agreement etc etc.

its good you have the sar you can check if anything they sent is faked up or nonsense

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Got into difficulties due to severe gambling problem. Had multiple credit cards, loans digging holes to feed the habit. The OC was made aware of this.

Fortunately I've come out of the other side and now clean, not having any access to credit was the answer, but I'm expecting an avalanche now as I have multiple defaults.

was your credit file already shot with multiple registered defaults, missed payments etc etc. lots of outstanding pay day loans 

as yours sounds like a case for a good few irresponsible lending claims as well as to metro bank..to-one should loan more money too you if your file is shot!!

#dx

and they

No it all came to a head suddenly, the ratesetter loan was probably the last one I obtained. I had no defaults at the time it was taken out, but was certainly in an overdraft with 4/5 credit cards and 1 other loan.,

ok no dice then.

dx

and they

:rockon:

and they