DFS ignoring my right to reject **Resolved**

Messi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 263 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We can help you but you had better change your mindset in terms of going to court.

You better start to understand that court is absolutely your first resort and if you can accept that then we can help you sort this out.
You say that there is a finance company involved – which finance company is this? Is this a hire purchase agreement – or simply an ordinary loan to buy the furniture.

So I gather this was a loan – but not hire purchase. Is that correct? Can you doublecheck that please by having a look at your paperwork

Congratulations and thank you for letting us know.

The next piece of advice would have been to send a letter of claim and sue them. Your chances of success would have been much better than 95%.

However, I'm very pleased that DFS have stepped up to the mark. Please do come back and confirm that it all went smoothly.

DFS haven't got a very good reputation on this forum – but maybe they have got somebody there who is now starting to take control of their customer-facing operation.

Well done

• Like 1

• BankFodder changed the title to DFS ignoring my right to reject **Resolved**