Erudio/drydens CCJ for Student loans - but i perm live abroad - help

rennuz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 238 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yep cant say i dont agree with you.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ok, FCA response times to a complaint are 8 weeks max, so as of 1st Aug that’s 4 more weeks.

but…. Is this and FCA complaint? In my eyes we have a self imposed deadline of 14days as it was for a legal issue.

I want to pursue this so I am thinking I will initially email them this.

Thanks for your response, as you will note this issue has arisen due to drydens issuing threats and legal proceedings to incorrect address which I am asking you to investigate as to why this has occurred.

It should only take a matter of hours to investigate such an issue. Drydens offered me no such time to deal with this matter so I am of no mind to offer a similar olive branch to yourselves. Whilst you delay your response , I am waiting with a CCJ against my name which has been issued under false pretences. I am unable to remortgage my house and am the implications of your actions are extremely costly.

should I not hear from you in the next 7 days then I will carry on with my section xxx and ask for costs to cover the consequences of your vindictive actions.

thanks

pers id be a tad more blunt as whole.

dryden act for and under the direct instructions of their client, you, lowells, you were the claimant, you were informed on xxx date of my correct address and even acknowledged that fact.

i will not be giving you any further time to 'conduct an 8 week investigation' ......period.

unless you contact me within 7 days to state you are going to remove the CCJ by mutual consent free of charge to me, i will raise an N244 set aside without further notice with the proof i have informing you of my correct address.

i will also seek substantial financial damages as this backdoor CCJ is currently preventing an in progress re mortgage, if that does not happen because of your mistake the sum will be quite a considerable.

your sincerely

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

2 hours ago, rennuz said:

Yes all by email.

got an email today saying that Erudio are investigating my complaint and are still looking into it and it could take another 8weeks?

Im minded to move to next stage, they gave me no time, why should I return favour?

its only on live litigation claims we say dont give/use email.

dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

I got no response from Erudio,

I did get a response and acknowledgement from Drydens who have said they would send it on to their client and my account is on hold. My account being on hold is of no consequence, I still have a CCJ against me. They have now had 9days.

I think I need to move to the next stage,

thoughts are do I call them and sound them out, are they dealing with it etc?

do I give them a few more days? They afforded me no such luxury.

When should I move forward with my threat....?

tomorrow next week?

What do you think.

Thanks

cant hurt to ring them no.

dx

and they

Called Drydens and Erudio, both of whom say its not their issue and they have passed on to each other, so in July Drydens told me that is was a complaint for Erudio to deal with and they have washed their hands of it. Erudio again today have said its not their issue and its for Drydens to deal with, so both have sent to each other.

Anyway they have both raised issues at each end to investigate with their complaints department, I am minded to give them a week or so to look into it but its getting a joke now and I just want to move forward and get it cancelled myself with the N244.

yea dont wait too long i agree.

just trying to save you £275, but you'll get that back when you win anyway..

dx

and they

Ok thanks for that, I will give it a few days but another email received later on Friday from Drydens saying its not their issue its erudios and then asking for proof of address change, already sent and Drydens acknowledged receipt of that letter (sent recorded).

I did remind Drydens that its them the complaint is with, they sent letters to an incorrect address, had they even sent them to the address Erudio had I would have received them, they sent to an address that I moves from 8 yrs ago. 

They have said they have8  weeks to investigate the complaint starting 25th July, so 19th Sept is deadline.

I can wait another 2 weeks and its clear they will drag out till then, they have told me so.

I do want to issue the N244 though but do you think I should just give them the time?

very frustrating but an n244 is not really going to go anywhere in 2 weeks objectively but you could prepared everything like your statement to put on it and evidence to include, i would also give a time line of you trying to get them to ack their mistake and remove it FOC by mutual consent.

i doubt very much the judge that reads it will be at all happy they pulled these delaying stunts and will throw the book at them 

in the past we've seen CCJ's removed from files the very same day once the claimant realises it was their sides error  and compo pai,d without the need for an n244 at all. one phone call was all it took. but thats the arrows group for you, a right bunch of fleecers.

dx

and they

I just got a lengthy response from Drydens saying they were given my address (call it address 1) by Erudio and therefore they had no reason to believe it was incorrect ( I tend to agree). They go on to say that no mail was returned to sender so they had no reason to believe it was the incorrect address. They went from an instruction on 30th March to a CCJ on  24th May. Pretty quick.

They also say I didnt provide proof of change of address, which I did to a letter directly to Drydens, which they acknowledged response to,  so not sure about that.

To me it seems they went about it correctly but to the wrong address but they only went on what they were given from Erudio, it seems I have a separate complaint with Erudio about why the incorrect address was given and I am thinking they will come to a conclusion on that shortly (Mid Sept). Drydens say I can complain to FOS (I know that will take forever, 6/ mths they are working on those cases).

Drydens say they have done nothing wrong, I think they are somewhat right as they can only go off info sent from Erudio. Any change of address I made was with me and Erudio not them. 

Shall I wait and now see what Erudio say?

the claim was still issued to the wrong address. it shouldn't matter it was erudio as drydens are just another desk further away from the bog door.

this is getting silly. and pers i dont believe them for one minute, they should still revoke the ccj regardless  immediately IHMO as they admit an address error however caused it's a unlawful judgement.

dx

and they

Well clearly they arent going to revoke it, its pretty adamant from them now

They dont admit an address error though. If they were given the wrong one from Erudio how do I prove I havent lived there for 8 yrs, I do still own it though and its rented out on airbnb.Is it for me to show I dont live there? 

I spoke to Erudio a few hours ago and they confirmed on the phone they have my current address and that they previously had an old address that was changed with them on 10th May 2017.

I queried why have Drydens sent all the paperwork etc to my old address which you have confirmed with me was changed on 10th May 2017 (this was basis of my complaint but thats still ongoing).

I recorded the phone call so I am of the mind now to send that recording to Drydens to show them that clearly they have the wrong address.

Wise move or wait until Erudio come back to me?

you have it in B&W from drydens admitting that the claim was filed to the wrong address, matters not by whom or how it happened.

that attached to you N244 will guarantee a set aside.

now if you do it for £108 (i think) on the papers only, (no one goes the judge reads yours/their statements) you'd win.

it will cost you £275 for a face to face hearing whereby you could be cheeky and seek an award against them too for being such Idiots and making this happen when it could have been done by a consent order in 5 mins almost free of charge to everyone. 

and they