Hire car fees after accident - easi-drive.

orley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 302 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Following a no fault accident my insurance arranged a hire car while mine was repaired. Easi-drive delivered it, I signed for the usual Ts&Cs, and used it until i got the car back no problems.

Just had a credit litigator firm contact me because Easi-drive can't recover the costs from the guilty party insurance so need my help if there is court action. They go on to say that easi drive have passed the files to them to represent me! 

How is this my problem and not theirs?

I thought that the hire of the loan car was my insurers responsibility as it's part of my policy.

I have not spoken to any of the parties yet i just wanted some advice on where i stand.

Thanks for any help.

Firstly, I did not choose the car hire company my insurance did so its up to them to source the cheapest deal.

Secondly I did not Blindly sign a hire agreement, I signed that the hire car had no damage etc normal Ts&Cs. I simply asked why don't they deal with my insurance company and not me? 

Why should i get involved with the choice of car hire company, that's what insurance companies are for, the tone of your reply is offensive  accusing me of blindly signing anything put in front of me and you are a moderator?

• Sad 1

Hi Bazza,

I didn,t ask to be agreed with  I asked for help. I only find your reply as offensive is because you mention another argument. What other argument? If you read the question I say that I have not spoken to other parties yet this was the first port of call. So what is not offensive about being advised that possibly I am are at fault by BLINDLY signing anything put in front of me? I find that offensive. Many years ago i was a volunteer at the C.A.B and never treated anyone as though they were stupid and I also helped many people.

• Sad 1

Oh bazza, I posted the question in the hope someone could help me and all I've got is you. It's a shame you have any platform to post on, read the original post, the question was who do I contact for the best clarity on this, obviously it's not this forum with people called " bazza" .

Edited by orley

• dx100uk changed the title to Hire car fees after accident - easi-drive.

Thank you unclebulgaria for your help. I read the document and it was for the condition of the car. I came here for a bit of quick advice and have been met with rudeness by a moderator and attacked by "bazza" when I say I feel offended by the tone of the reply. What an awful bunch of people.

I will not waste my time here again arguing with a bunch of screens as the "moderator" puts it.

• Sad 1

One more thing, I just read some reviews on C.A.G and it was not good, to quote one reviewer "Avoid this site, it's full of ego's competing to be the biggest A*****E". How I laughed.

As Nellie Pledge once said "I'm going now and I won't dorken your darkstep again".

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2