Claim for non-delivery against eBay trader

webbscatering
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 276 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Why 28 days?

I think you should pause and start reading up on the steps involved taking a small claim in the county court.

You clearly are unsure of the process and although we are here to help you, this is self help and you need to understand the steps so that you have confidence in what you do.

Start reading up and in particular start finding out about letter of claim and then particulars of claim.

It is best not to proceed until you have done at least this minimum work

• Like 1

Sorry but I don't understand why you are giving them 30 days. You only have to given 14 days. Why do you want to be so generous and give them extra time when it went make any difference anyway.

Secondly, you "anticipate" that you will bring an action. That hardly sounds very certain. Effectively means that you will "probably" bring a legal action

Okay. Send it.

I'm rather worried because it is clear that you haven't done the reading that you need to do in order to be confident about the process and to give yourself the best chance of winning.

If you don't have the time – then you need to find time.

Whatever the situation, you are making very basic errors especially given the fact that you have been on this forum on and off since 2006.

Once you sent the letter of claim you are committed to the 14 day deadline and on day 15 you will click of the claim.

Do the reading and start preparing.

• Like 2

• BankFodder changed the title to Claim for non-delivery against eBay trader
  • 3 weeks later...

No surprises. Click off the claim tomorrow

or the day after

• Like 1

I thought it had been lost?

Did you eventually receive it?

No, never received the item, but the arguments with Ebay, Yodel, and the Seller are they're all saying it was delivered, and that's the end of it.

I'm saying it was delivered to the wrong address as shown in the picture from Yodel.

thanks

Well by saying that they failed to deliver within a reasonable time is not at all the same as saying that it was not delivered to you at all.
It suggests very strongly that eventually was delivered to you or that you did receive it.

Don't be coy. Say that it was an eBay trader which sold you an XXX item for £XXX and failed to deliver it.
Is there anything inaccurate about that?

Oh, I see so what you mean👍 no there's nothing inaccurate in that.

Click Superstore Ltd sold me a "Universal fit Roof Rack Basket Tray" for £129.95, and failed to deliver

is that all i need to put on the MoneyClaim form or things like order numbers, delivery numbers ...etc

thanks

Yes some kind of reference number would be used for. A tracking number or a purchase reference number.

• Like 1

EBay Item: 302972404010

Order number: 11-10107-75200

Yodel Tracking Number: JJD0002231509243880

Click Superstore Ltd sold me a "Universal fit Roof Rack Basket Tray" for £129.95, and failed to deliver

can I go ahead with this BF?

Edited by webbscatering

If that is just the brief summary and not the full particulars then that is probably ok