UKPC/DCBL ANPR PCN - appealed PAPLOC Now Claimform - Mcdonalds Bristol Patchway, 562 BS34 5TQ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• dx100uk changed the title to UKPC/DCBLegal, ANPR PCN Letter Of Claim
  • dx100uk changed the title to UKPC/DCBLegal, ANPR PCN - appealed by email - Letter Of Claim - Mcdonalds Bristol Patchway, 562 BS34 5TQ

OK, so you need to reply with a snotty letter.

Just to check something first.  Have you notified them in writing of your new address?

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

dx and Nicky Boy are spot on.  The fleecers may be writing to the correct address now, but there's nothing stopping them having another go in three months' time say, deliberately sending the court papers to the wrong address, and you'll have a backdoor CCJ.  We've seen it happen.

So invest in two 2nd class stamps on Monday and send off the following.  Make sure you get two free Certificates of Posting from the post office.  Once that's done we can move on to the SAR.

Dear DCB Legal,

Re: PCN no.XXXXX

firstly, would both you and your client kindly note that I no longer live at XXXXX but instead now at XXXXX.

Next.  Cheers for your Letter of Claim.  I rolled around on the floor in mirth at the idea you actually thought I'd take such tripe seriously and cough up!

As usual you'll have been too bone idle to carry out any due diligence.  Had you done so, you would have seen how your client has broken every trade association rule in the book in my case.

Your client can either stop this madness now or else get a hell of a thrashing in court, where I will be sure to request an unreasonable costs order under CPR 27.1(1)(b).

I look forward to your deafening silence.

Yours, XXXXX

COPIED TO UK PARKING CONTROL LTD

• Like 5

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread