Court Claim issued against Evri for damaged phone/packaging. - **Paid**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes, initially I had the usual response of only going to receive £20 refund as not taken out extra insurance. 

There is no 3rd party issue as I dealt directly with Evri, no Packlink etc involvement.

There has been no photographic evidence of damaged beyond repair parcel nor have they managed to locate said parcel to return. 

• BankFodder changed the title to Court Claim issued against Evri for damaged phone/packaging. - paid at mediation including Conversion payment
  • BankFodder changed the title to Court Claim issued against Evri for damaged phone/packaging. - **Paid**
  • 2 weeks later...

Update.

Just checked my account - "Evri" have paid. Didn't have any notification from them as to paying. Interestingly the payment is listed as EVRi parcelnet. I wonder how long it'll be before another name change! Not long I guess from the number of complaints I see online.

Anyway, result. Thank you all on here, sterling work and advice. Invaluable information. Just too many areas in everyday life now where we can screwed out of money. 

Keep up the excellent work. I know where to turn if I need advice in the future. Donation being made.

Edited by Reg21
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2