ParkingEye ANPR PCN - New Directions Holdings, Lambourne Crescent, Llanishen, Cardiff, CF14 5GL

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I always find writing a snotty letter a bit difficult, you can't just tell them to Foxtrot Oscar, you have to show you know their case is pants ...

... while at the same time not play all your cards too early.  Not easy.

They must know they are on dodgy ground with grace periods, so hinting that you might know this by mentioning the 10-minute stay is spot on.  As is coming out with "poorly disguised penalty charge".

Well done!

Two miniscule tweaks.  In the second paragraph I would change "If you really think that spending 10 minutes" to "If you really think that a vehicle spending 10 minutes" as you don't want anything that might indicate you were the driver.

In the last paragraph change "I will be following up my defence to the court" to "I will be following up my victory in court" as that is the point when you would ask the judge for unreasonable costs.

Wait until the last day of the month or similar to send it, so you drag out the 30 days and show you're not scared of them.

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread