NPE/CIS CCTV? PCN PAPLOC - Lombard Place London E3 5Fa, Not Parked In A Marked Parking Bay

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 97 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• dx100uk changed the title to NPE/CIS CCTV? PCN - Lombard Place London E3 5Fa, Not Parked In A Marked Parking Bay
  • 1 month later...

Just had a thought about reapstars situation. We know that a defendant (or prospective defendant) living abroad is a very persuasive reason for them to discontinue.

Unfortunately, reapstar's mum is here in the UK.

However, reapstar,  being abroad, now has the option to post very convincing foreign letters "from his mum" to them.

Anyone see where I'm going with this?

Is it a good idea?

And is it ethical?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• dx100uk changed the title to NPE/CIS CCTV? PCN PAPLOC - Lombard Place London E3 5Fa, Not Parked In A Marked Parking Bay

Yes, if she outs you it should take her out of the loop.

However I don't know for sure, because I understand there's a time limit to do this and don't know if its a statutory thing under POFA or just someting the they make up.

Maybe LFI could comment?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service