PIP Awardedf After Tribunal However Not all Payments Rewarded

adridude
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 400 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

After 16+ months of fighting for PIP, I finally went to court and won my case. From there, DWP did backdate my PIP award to the date which I applied but they haven't applied any of the "cost of living payments", "warm home discount" etc....

I do ralie that WHD might not come under them, but I've literally spent hours trying to speak to people about this and:

1) About the Cost of LIving payment, the Diability Line (as per the gov.uk website I should contact them for missing Cost of Living Payments), have no idea what to do. They've asked around, they've sent me back into the phone menu and told me to go to the "cost of living" section.. Which is literally a "message" which hangs up after it has spoken. I'm literally getting nowhere. 

2) About the warm home discount: nobody seems to know where to go for this. I was with British gas, but they wont help me as they said that it's up to the govt. I've spoken to the DWP and they keep pointing me all over the show, on occasion getitng hung up on (or disconencteD).. I have no idea where go for this... 

Can anyone give me any pointers for the above?

I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers

A

Only way to resolve within any reasoanable timescale will be to use Gov.uk complaints process.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread