VCS East Midlands airport signs thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 373 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Would be great if was a picture of her stopped in the no stopping.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I photographed her spying in the BP garage.  She told me she was getting the police and sped off.  After waiting for 10 minutes I got fed up and started to wander towards arrivals to visit the Greggs.

At this point she zoomed up behind me and stopped, I told her it was a no-stopping area and got my phone out but she was straight off again to hide in one of the car parks, so unfortunately I didn't get a photo.

However, long game ...  I will probably do the same journey again in September and will know where to find her and also know to have my finger on the video button of the phone the whole time.  

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 3 weeks later...

I got this rubbish response from EMA who obviously don't care about dangerous driving in the road outside their airport.

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for your patience while I looked into this further. 

Having liaised with VCS, also known as Excel Parking, they have confirmed to me that they have been able to identify the staff member you have referenced and they have been spoken to with regards to this incident. Of course you will understand though that we would not be in a position to detail the internal action they have taken with their staff member. 

We work closely with VCS, whose remit is to manage and enforce the 'red lined' no stopping zone in and around the airport site. Let me assure you that we will use this as part of our regular review of their operation. 

I appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and I hope we can welcome you back to the airport again soon. 

Kind regards,

Edward
Customer Feedback Team

TBH I don't think there's much more to be done here.  The point of the thread was to get a series of photos of the signs for use by anyone in the future who might get clobbered by VCS.

Winding up their driver was an added bonus and hopefully at least a bit of irritation has been caused to Simple Simon. 

Arguing with the spycar driver and making her drive off "to get the police" (aye, right) might hopefully also have saved two motorists picking up at the BP garage from getting invoices.

• Like 1