Unregistered meter - free electricity

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 416 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

if you are that bothered:

Register the meter. Inform the property owners you have done so, and they need to supply you with their submeter readings (and let you know if they are paying already).

Sorted.

Edited by BazzaS

1 hour ago, free1 said:

@BazzaS 

Yes - Was on the phone to a supplier this morning - Even trying to do this is proving difficult to setup because the meter already exists.

“We’d like to move our supply to you: the Meter number is…..”

1 hour ago, free1 said:

So no, the "sorted" comment doesn't apply either :(  There is the potential issue of backbilling that needs to be resolved

To the premises owners:  “Let me know if you are already paying, I’ll ask them to take it off the” (last year ‘s only!) “back-billing.”

12 minutes ago, free1 said:

No - this will not work as simply as you say - the meter is missing an MPAN.  

Then how does this fit with:

”The only way I could can get some written proof, was to email MPAS, and ask them for the suppliers allocated to the meter that are in my property.

They were able to confirm that the meters have NEVER been officially taken on by a supplier for a very long time, simpy because the field that records the supplier is empty - no GDPRrisk here as they have not told me anything "personal"

How did MPAS get the info for the meter, and if they did, can’t they give you its MPAN (since that isn’t personal info…)

Edited by BazzaS
  • Like 1