Wrongfully told to leave & not come back to a store due to false accusation of shoplifting

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 441 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I went into the shop & I was followed literally all the way round by a female member of staff, I then went to the checkout, she was again behind me the entire time.

I made my purchase & got cashback & walked to the exit. (she was still behind me & following me)

When I got out of the store she said to me " the shop next door does talk to us you know" (the shop next door was a home bargains which was actually closed at the time)

I asked her what she meant she said they have warned her about me & that she knows I'm a shoplifter, she then said I need to leave & not come back. I asked for her name & told her I will be making a complaint. I don't visit these shops very often at all & after this incident I certainly don't feel comfortable returning.

I am thinking of visiting home bargains to question the allegation she made about them warning her about me (obviously I know it's not true because I'm not a shoplifter & I haven't been in home bargains at all recently) but I'm not sure if I should or if there's any point.

I made a complaint about her but I've not heard anything yet. It's not only offensive it's also humiliating, demeaning, very belittling & slanderous.

What outcome should I expect from my complaint & is there anything I need to say or do ?

Thank You

opps ...mistaken identity.

these trumped up powerless people can sometimes be little hitlers that need ignoring....

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...