Andy Long/GA Motors - unroadworthy car. Got CCJ **SETTLED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

@kacperM3 I have sent you a yellow sticky note. Please refresh your screen and you should see it 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kacperM3 said:

Hi all. We'd like to help all victims of this guy. We do have his correct name and address and we successfully managed to partially recover some of our loss through CCJ. As I'm new to this website I'd like to encourage you helping me with the correct way of sharing this information outside / inside of this thread so all rules are followed. Thanks 

Please would you contact us on our admin email address and let us know what you have – and if possible a PDF copy of the CC J

we will be happy to post up anything as long as we can be confident that we don't exposed ourselves to any legal threats

And did you remove the post?

Ok. Please post it all up here. Start off with the county court judgement. We would like that in PDF format please. It's a public document anyway and so you can feel happy about putting it up here.

Please put up the other information that you put up on Facebook including the photograph.

We can help you if you do this

• I agree 1

• dx100uk changed the title to Andy Long/GA Motors - unroadworthy car. Got CCJ **SETTLED**

Thank you. Would you be prepared to speak to a journalist?

Do you know anyone else who is similarly affected?

Who might want to post here?

And also who might want to speak to a journalist

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kacperM3 said:

No problem with journalist at all here

Thank you. I also did send you a message asking you to let us see what you have on this person but you haven't responded.

Any reason for that?