Evri/Packlink lost parcel - court claim against evri raised ***Settled***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 374 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I suggest that you post up his eBay name and his name here and then send them a link to the thread.

Meanwhile, we have received a donation from you and we are very grateful..

I will send you an email later

Yes, that is a better idea. Put up those documents and make it clear that you are out of pocket by the claim fee.

Send him a message simply telling him that the story is up on the forum.  

Send him the link

The thing is he has not shown to be worried admitting he has my phone in messages that EBay has read (all our correspondence has been through EBay), nor from a threat of being reported to the police and possible protection. Why would he be worried that his name and the story is on a Forum?

What would be enormously helpful would be if you would visit the EVRi Facebook groups. There are at least three of them with thousands of people who don't really know what to do and they need to be pointed to this forum.

If you think you have the time to do this then I would start off by contacting the administrators of each group and telling them that you are posting on behalf of the consumer action group and do they mind.

They know us quite well and so as long as they are asking permission in advance, I'm sure they will be very pleased to allow posts which point some of their people to the relevant sub forums here.

You could also give advice to people on those Facebook groups about what to do if they're goods are lost or stolen .

There is a lot of disinformation on those Facebook groups and people need to be put right

• Like 1

• Andyorch changed the title to Evri/Packlink lost parcel - court claim against evri raised ***Settled***
  • 2 weeks later...