PCM/Gladstones Claimform - scratched 7am not PM on visitors voucher - Tachbrook SW1 V (Peabody Estate Pimlico, London).

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 331 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Pleas fill in the sticky as requested, then this can be moved forward.  There is bound to be somewhere where they messed up.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

So parking without a Permit in a Residents Parking Scheme, I notice they didn't include a picture of the entrance sign to the area covered.  No

Now are you a Resident?

Or a Visitor?

That will guide what to respond with later on

These schemes are designed by the fleecer to trap residents also say they have courtesy car, as theirs is in for service etc, permit in their car, they get a PCN for the courtesy car non display.

Time is marching so hopefully tghe others will be along to help you get this moving today.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

do it now right now ASAP.

Yes the defence will be the standard 3 line defence with nothing beyond what is in the sticky you dont give them any inkling of where they might have messed up especially as Gladdys are involved.

Whatever they say as LFI indicates they have not complied with POFA so cannot transfer liability to the keeper, and the times do look incomprehensible.

Good point Nicky Boy

Ok visitors then.  Would be good to see what the entrance sign to the estate, or restricted area says.

Yes not an entrance sign in that pack, its the one on a fence inside, would be good to see the entrance wording  and its not in plain view to a driver entering either as you say Nicky Boy.

Some of these fleecer's even expect a delivery courier to display a permit when they deliver to these sort of places, the likes of DPD and DHL get rather annoyed when PCN's like that arrive at office.

He's quicker than Speedy Gonzales is DX, but seriously all that is required at this stage is the standard defence, it doesn't give them any idea what will be in the WS giving more at this stage gives them wriggle room to concoct stuff to counter any specifics you include.

• Haha 1

No don't do that, let the Court process continue.

• 2 months later...

There is ususlly something if what they send in the way of threats and "Admin" fees etc that can be used against them, an example is the tactic of settle now or a giant spider will eat your house type of thing if you don't pay.

• dx100uk changed the title to PCM/Gladstones Claimform - scratched 7am not PM on visitors voucher - Tachbrook SW1 V (Peabody Estate Pimlico, London).

Don't worry too much, Gladstones will have messed up somewhere, they usually do.