Problem with PC Monitor

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 486 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Topic title amended and moved to Technical Computer/IT/Console/SatNav Questions Forum.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Easiest way to copy all your personal data and transfer to a new computer is to plug in your memory stick or external hard drive.

Open windows explorer (file Explorer) click drive C click users (your name/user will appear right click copy that name) will take a while and then go back to windows explorer and click on your memory sick or external drive right click and paste...that will transfer all your personal data Docs/ Photo/  Video/ Favorites/Music etc.

Plug in your memory stick/ external drive to new computer open explorer find the external stick drive open the drive then copy and paste each folder to the correct folders on your new PC.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Sets itself up automatically once you switch on simply respond to the questions...you will need email details to set up your account.

• Thanks 1

Thats a well know error message connected with Win10....you don't have to use OneDrive and you can sign out or alternatively open one drive and empty the contents of the folders. Microsoft always want you to buy more space.

• 4 weeks later...

Windows 10/11 does not really require any extra protection the in built Windows Security app will deal with anything unsavourily