www.RUDYCATS.CO.UK - Rudycats maine coons - paid deposit for breeding Age Cat - not got it! - Want deposit back - court time?

Herbs73
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 550 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have never known a breeder who traded as a limited company - NEVER.  I do have a vague memory of somebody doing so some years ago as it created quite a stir and much (less than positive) discussion in the breeding world. 

I do have quite a knowledge of breeding pedigree cats but in this case I'm not your expert.  You need to deal with this as you would any other business who has taken your money and not provided the goods.

I have looked at their website and would give the usual cautions - becoming a 'cattery of excellence' or gaining any similar accolade is usually just a matter of paying a fee or agreeing to certain minimum standards. Take heed of the advice from DX100UK and proceed without delay.

• Like 1
  • I agree 1

• dx100uk changed the title to www.RUDYCATS.CO.UK - Rudycats maine coons - paid deposit for breeding Age Cat - not got it! - Want deposit back - court time?

Probably not sadly.  They do sometimes get involved if there are cats or kittens changed hands and their rules broken but that's not the case here. There has only been a transfer of money.  I don't even know if the promised cat would be GCCF registered, there's nothing to say so.  The multiple 'memberships' they advertise mean they are not held to the rules of any particular registry.  They can move between them all as suits.

Edited by hightail