Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent Post I would link it but not sure how ( PM me) , my sig doesnt always show when i post,,, any ideas???

but have added to favourites

Some people on here are REAL DIAMONDS

You have to post more than 100 words for your signature to show at the bottom of that post and then only two (I think) signatures will show per thread page.

I think you'll find you're being too sucinct! I used to be brief and to the point but now I realise that a bit of a ramble does the trick and it often sounds nicer for the recipient!

Oh, and this does not apply to mods and I think I'm right in saying site helpers etc - just the hoipoloi (aka us!)

And because I can't be bothered to check whether I've written 100 words I'm going to add this sentance just to make sure that I'm up there!

Hope this helps :)

PS. and to make a link you need to open the page you want. Copy the bit at the top of your screen - where it says (for example)http://www.consumeractiongroup blah blah. Copy that line and paste it into the post you're in and there's the link. Hope you can make sense of that!

• Haha 3

My posts are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. You should seek the advice of a qualified insured professional.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks