Unaccounted for Evri parcel

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 607 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, 

10 days into my battle with Evri I found your amazing forum, which has given me back a glimpse of hope. 

On Thursday 29th of September 2022 I used Evri to send a parcel next day. My next day delivery has now been in Evri’s system for 12 days. According to Evri’s online tracking system there have now been 9 attempts to be delivered to the parcel shop. 

Each day the tracking follows the same pattern; at the depot, out for delivery, unable to be delivered, back to the depot. I have spoken to the parcel shop who informed me that the reasons the driver is stating as to why my package can’t be delivered are wholly untrue. 

The shop owner has also spoken to the Evri driver and he has no knowledge of my parcel, which makes me think the parcel hasn’t even got as far as the courier.

The tracking is being updated by someone at Evri at least 3 times a day but nobody knows the real whereabouts of my parcel. 

Customer service have not been able to resolve anything and nobody seems concerned that after 10 days, using a next day delivery service my parcel of value hasn’t been delivered. Customer services have also informed me that whoever is scanning my parcel is also uploading a blank screen when it comes to showing delivery attempts - which is against company policy. 

I thought it had been finally resolved when today’s executive office rep Taslim informed me the parcel would be out for delivery, but the same pattern of not being delivered has played out again today.  

I do not believe the scanning of my parcel is legitimate and there is the potential of foul play. I believe that may be the case as the parcel is addressed to ‘Rebus Signet Rings’ - which could have made the parcel an easy target. 

The parcel is insured for £300 and the contents was a signet ring. 

I have done my reading on the site, but as Evri haven’t offered a resolution and won’t admit theft/loss I’m aware I can’t jump to the next stage.  

I am planning on sending a letter of complaint and was hoping I could get some support with my claims against Evri. 

Evri - The New EVRi Cheap Parcel Delivery & Courier Service.pdf

Edited by AlGoffo

Send the letter of complaint but frame it as a letter of claim at the same time.
Head it "letter of claim" and finish off with a statement that if you don't receive your parcel or for compensation within 14 days that you will start a claim in the County Court and without any further notice.

Post a draft of the letter here for us to check

Send the letter today.

Be as good as your word.

Do the reading on this sub- forum again.

• Thanks 1

@BankFodder - I am just in the process of writing the letter. 

I have one further question. 

The ring in question was booked in to be engraved, I paid up front £250 to the jeweller. 

The ring not turning up as agreed has meant I’ve lost out on my booking and I have lost out on my deposit. 

Am I able to claim my incurred costs because of Evri’s negligence?

No. The loss to the Jewler is too remote from your contract with EVRi.

You should consider claiming separately from the Jewler!

Start a separate thread and tell us about your agreement with the Jewler