PRA Letter of Claim - now Fast Track claimform - old barclaycard debt - now n244

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 277 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Standard Fast Track directions bar point 1.  Should read " Original Documents" so inform of that amendment by said date.

Rest is fine and normal.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Sorry point ( iii)  It is ordered that :-

There wont be any dates yet until its submitted to the court to finalise...they are just the claimants draft directions which must be agreed between you before submitted with the DQ.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

sry andy, think I'm being think. iii) (b) says 'Original Documents'. is this not the case? am i missing something?

also given the FOS have found Barclays guilty of irresponsible lending, should we not be trying to get this struck out? Surely, the default notice, the debt and the amount is all completely and totally incorrect.

Their draft does not state " Original Documents" just documents  ....any documents documents that they will try to recreate so you must insist that the draft directions are changed to " Original Documents

cant make myself any clearer really.:becky: read their draft directions again.... point(iii)..... slowly.

As for striking out slow down we have got not got to that stage yet...this is simply allocation of the claim.

• 2 weeks later...

Update on this one:

pra group have written to say they believe the best way forward is to settle with a tomlin order.

also, in response to the amendment request re documents to original documents:

“We write in reply to your letter dated 30 March 2023.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide original documents as they are provided electronically by Barclays Bank UK PLC as copies of the original documents.

Sections 77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 allows consumers to request a "true copy" of their credit agreements and we oniy provide copies of original documents received directly from the assignor.

We hope this satisfies your query and we look forward to hearing from you confirming you agree or disagree.

Yours faithfully”

any thoughts on how to proceed?

Unfortunately, we cannot provide original documents as they are provided electronically by Barclays Bank UK PLC as copies of the original documents.

That's why I suggested the amendment  :becky:

If your agreement is pre April 2007 they shouldn't reconstituted versions.

So what are they offering by way of a Tomlin Order? The full amount of the claim ? no settlement figure ?

No accept their directions , I thought you would have already filed the DQ don't miss the return date .

Correct and no save that for your witness statement

• 4 months later...

open

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Well, I keep hoping the idiots at PRA will let this drop but what incentive is there until they have to part with money? they may as well just waste yours and everyone else's time.

got back from holiday and my brother has forwarded a notice of allocation.

Looking at others it seems pretty standard?

If you could have a quick glance and pass comment that would be most appreciated.

should I not contact Barclaycard and get them to just stop the whole thing?

or just follow this through?

many thanks

NOA.pdf

• dx100uk changed the title to PRA Letter of Claim - now Fast Track claimform - old barclaycard debt - now n244

the claim is NOTHING to do with BC they sold the debt on years ago.

so important things from point 3 onwards dont miss those dead lines no matter what 

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

your cca/cpr letters at least. if you are going to be using the FOS stuff in your WS/statement then yes you must list them as evidence.

dx

and they

ok thanks dx,

so im drafting n265, hows this look? any thing else?

1) Section 78 Request, dated 16/09/2022.

2) CPR 31.14 Request dated 15/12/2022.

3) Copy Barclaycard agreement provided by claimant following Section 78 Request.

4) Copy Barclaycard Terms & Conditions provided by claimant following Section 78 Request.

5) Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) Irresponsible lending complaint acknowledgement dated 02/03/2022.

6) FOS complaint findings dated 13/02/2023.

7) Barclaycard Acceptance of FOS findings and resolution dated 17/02/2023

😎 Closing correspondence from FOS dated 14/03/2023

Edited by RobinB4nk