Old GE money mortgage now Kensington - Arrears & Payment Arrangement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 440 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Did you send them a letter stating that the sar wasnt fully complied with? Remember, if they refuse to fulfill the sar correctly then you can consider legal action for disclosure

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 5 years later...
Been following this as I had similar with Nemo and Rooftop etc, went to the FOS which was a complete waste of time as they basically told me that any charges like this are appropriate and acceptable.

was that an adjudicator or did you escalate to the ombudsman? As the charges arent appropriate or enforceable or even levied fairly. Thats why so many people are successful at reclaiming all of it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

• 1 month later...

Youre worrying over nothing. This is all easily sorted if done the right way.

• Like 1