PRA claimform - old Barclaycard debt hearing fee not paid so***Claim Struck Out***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 466 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just the recon and T/Cs

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Cant hurt, must be the sale of the debt deed?

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

probably the deed of assignment and not just for your debt either.

they purchased a portfolio of various debts, yours was ONE of them.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

cca adjusted is not the CCA it's their terms and conditions.

there is no sign up agreement box nor cancellation rights as there should be in an agreement

fake copy n paste by someone stating its the agreement

cca/canc. no sign up box .

and they

A recon wouldn't necessary contain a sign up/signature area DX as its not the exact executed agreement......however having to disclose a reconstituted version of an agreement that is relatively new post 2007 makes me twitch and is suspicious.  

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Urm .my thoughts too 

Doesn't smell right 

Dz

and they

Given that the claim is Fast Track I would be seriously considering a Tomlin Order.....you dont want it to come down to a Judge lottery and how he will interpret the agreement......costs could be quite severe should you lose the claim. 

Test the water.....see what they are prepared to accept as a monthly payment arrangement. They wont want to proceed if it can be avoided....the hearing fee alone is astronomical (which you will have to foot) 

Ok, thanks for info.   We wouldn 't be able to afford the hearing fee either, assuming its £1000s..

Ideally, due to other debts, the best course for her would be bankrupcy when/if we can get the fee together for it.

If this is our plan, should be still go ahead with the Tomlin?

Try the Tomlin or take the CCJ on an affordable monthly payment ...£10 if that's all it will be......who knows they may not get judgment...but please do not consider Bankruptcy on this amount of debt. 

Thanks again for the advice.

Our concern is the hearing fee, on checking the documenation that is paid by the claimant?  So are you just saying it will be added to the total amount owing?

We can't afford the hearing fee and I assume paying the court in instalments is not an option.

Yes its added to the final amount..a long with the claimant's costs. Of course you can pay in installments, after judgment is passed you submit an N245 with your proposed monthly payment along with an I&E. 

IMHO see if they win 

Then nail them in their coffin forever with a <=£10 n245, if it's more than that 

No never go bk or iva etc 

If you want help with debts pull our chain if you haven't already 

Dx

and they

• 2 months later...

You have your Notice of Allocation with directions and what you must do next in preperation for the hearing by date.

Small claims track better for you with regards to costs  so what date is your hearing and what dates are on the directions scan redact and upload a copy of the NOA.