@Evri and @Vinted - lost parcel - then it eventually came back smashed up.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 706 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello; hopefully I’m doing this right (and in the right place).

I bought an item via The Hut in August last year, it was a crib for my son but he used it a handful of times and didn’t like it so I decided to sell it on Vinted. Ffwd to May, Someone bought it relatively fast and I posted it on 17th May in all its original packaging in perfect condition. 

The buyer over the next few weeks becomes more and more aggy, so I’m chasing and the tracking info is all over the place but I call and put an escalation in for this missing parcel (on Jun 9th it would be declared lost).

Anyway - on the 8th June I received the parcel return to sender with a note saying it was refused due to the condition? (Buyer says it was never attempted and he never saw it) but it looks like they’ve stuck it in a giant blender. There are bits missing, dirty marks on it, the box is chewed up and spat out and naturally for hygiene reasons the state it’s in and the missing parts will affect my ability to resell it so either way I’ve lost out.

I raised it with Vinted who blame my packaging and refuse to submit a claim to EVRi - despite it being carefully and perfectly packaged in its original box and cellophane bag and sealed with clear gorilla tape. 

I am now more than £200 with an item I will struggle now to sell and will have to somehow dispose of because the stains are suss and the overall state of it is gross. As a single

parent I was banking on that money to help go towards other things for my child.

main issues here

1) the overall damage 

2) lost items

3) the state of the returned parcel

4) the fact they lied and the parcel was “missing” for almost a month

Any advice would be much appreciated, I am so gutted as I am very meticulous with keeping all original packaging and making sure items are pristine. I would take them to small claims court if there was a chance that i would win.

Have you pictures of it parcelled up ready for evri to collect?

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thats because we only allow pdf, so put them all in one mass pdf.

Have a click of our upload guide.

sounds like you have a good case.

DX.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to @Evri and @Vinted - lost parcel - then it eventually came back smashed up.