Evri - Parcel Compare - lost parcel

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 737 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

sent an eBay item I had sold for £650 (a model car) with Evri via the broker Parcel compare. I took out insurance for the value. Now declared lost. 

It was an item I had bought second hand. But they refuse to process the claim without a receipt. I bought it from someone else second hand from Facebook marketplace for same amount of money, and I installed some extras which I have receipts for. The person on Facebook said he’d draft me up a quick backdated invoice. 

My worry is they will not accept the receipt. What is my legal entitlement to the money back. The model car sells for £1000+ brand new, and £1300 with the extras. 

Many thanks 

Edited by KefteK

The backdated invoice will probably be ok .

It will help if you've got photographs of the item as well .

Start reading around all the stories on this EVRi sub form.

Make your claim normally to homies with your back dated invoice and see what happens .

Is they decline then come back here having read all the stories as advised above

Just now, BankFodder said:

The backdated invoice will probably be ok .

It will help if you've got photographs of the item as well .

Start reading around all the stories on this EVRi sub form.

Make your claim normally to homies with your back dated invoice and see what happens .

Is they decline then come back here having read all the stories as advised above

Thanks

Obviously being an eBay item I have lots of photos. Plus took photos packaged prior to sealing box. 

It was just a private seller though for a second hand item, so I can see them trying to wriggle out of it. I will come back if it is disputed. Thanks

• Like 1