Sanction heading my way?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 698 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

After all the worry at the weekend - Got a new problem today. ☹️

UC had opened back up last week and awarded me a little bit of money that is coming to see me through this month as I start a job, (partly which I'm glad about as I don't feel I'm in safe employment and pretty much skating on thin ice, I was promised to be put on payroll today after it not being totally clear I was doing 2 days work trial last week, but my new employer hasn't gotten round to it yet and I've nothing in writing from the employer and I've nothing to be ashamed of as I only know for certain payday fails on last working day in June.) 

I was invited to attend a work search appointment at my local job centre today, now I gave the early indication I wasn't able to do this for the simple fact I was officially starting a job in another town which isn't my local job centre, being some distance from my home town and I'm getting concerned they've deliberately responded after the appointment time.  I could really understand if I was communicating via message at 14:36 today...

However; while my job centre wrote a reply saying wonderful, good luck in your new job role signed off by a local name; 'an agent' (case worker is some sort of central hub?) immediately at the very same time of the local job centre posted this!

6 Jun 2022 at 2:48pm
Failed to attend:
Work Search Review
Monday 6 June 2022 at 2:35pm in a jobcentre

Do I really have to spend time phoning their national number? when I am work between 8-6 taking back to back calls 🙄

I thought the whole point of Universal Credit was everything was done online in relation to messages??