Help with working tax credits as a self employed person

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 693 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So as I said I work for myself and I get my wage topped up by working tax credits 225 a month 

now my job has gone mostly online and I have lost most of my customers as lot are old and dont want to do shopping online and so I am having to start over again 

anyway my worry is while this is good now as I live with my mum and dont pay full bills I give her a hundred a month for rent and food and the rest goes to pay my debts which are large question is mum is in her early 70s now and I am worried about her passing would I get more working tax credits if I am the one on the rent book living alone also I assume I would get housing benefit especially at 44 I am 20 plus years away from retirement and have zero savings

also as a side can anyone point me towards a work from home jobs that are good and guarantee a wage as I would like to add a second job to try and save some money towards my retirement even if its only 100 a month or even 50 as long as its guaranteed