DWF Letter From Adidas, Support needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 719 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I did a adidas order around November 2021, returned it. Today I got a letter from DWF saying that I owe Adidas a lot of money for the returned goods, which I believe was either lost in transit or something. I am worried because I am only 19 and i’m not aware of all of this type of stuff. After I got the letter I rung them and asked about payments plans but haven’t set anything up I apparently owe them £400

Any advice on what to do what be greatly appreciated, do i pay? do i ignore them? I am only 19 and really worried about this

Thank you. 

Hello azurauk, welcome to CAG!

Someone will be along soon to help you, in the meantime, have a read through the site for similar thread to get an idea of how this might go.

Don't worry, there's no urgency so stay off the phone for now.

BT

CAG Site Team and Forum Helpers are unpaid volunteers

Over the years CAG has probably helped hundreds of thousands of people, only a small number of people come back and let us know what happened or to say thank you

and an even smaller number of people ever think to make a donation.

If you are able, without leaving yourself short, consider donating, all donations go towards Site hosting and maintenance - help us stay live for future people in need.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Essential Reading: Dealing with Customer Service

sometimes it's slow at this time of night, you're in no danger with this, so come back tomorrow

If you must stay up, I do suggest you read up. I used the enhanced google search at the top of the page for "returned lost" try other terms and read

^^ click and fill your boots until help arrives :)

CAG Site Team and Forum Helpers are unpaid volunteers

Over the years CAG has probably helped hundreds of thousands of people, only a small number of people come back and let us know what happened or to say thank you

and an even smaller number of people ever think to make a donation.

If you are able, without leaving yourself short, consider donating, all donations go towards Site hosting and maintenance - help us stay live for future people in need.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Essential Reading: Dealing with Customer Service

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

9 hours ago, dx100uk said:

Does it matter I rung them when i first saw it out of shock?

Will they take me to court?

Will they turn up at my door,

how long until they give up and stop contacting me.

Will anything be put against my name ?

Sorry for so many questions 

God where have your been reading or watching 

No none of the above can ever happen 

It's a scam .

Ignore, forget, go enjoy your life 

Dx

• I agree 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

As DX says ignore the paper tiger's, if you sent the items back likely you have a proof somewhere, even a return's number etc they are just after an easy buck by threatening. One thing to remember for futureis keep any return receipt if they were stupid enough to try it you have proof it went.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

they sent another letter saying the agreed arrangement requires you to pay £110 pm with the first payment today if they arent received they have no alternative but to progress action for recovery of the debt which will include additional charges.

Do I just ignore ignore ignore, no matter what letters they send or call and nothing bad will come of it?

I feel like I have messed up by ringing and talking to them once when i first saw the letter in shock.

Edited by dx100uk
unnecessary previous post quote removed

just type

no need to keep hitting quote.

correct totally ignore 

dx

and they