Horizon PCN for overstaying in Town Centre Car Park - Asda Stafford

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 288 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Got another pesky invoice.  I assume guidance is to ignore as with the other one (bad week for me apparently).

If you'd like any other info, please let me know.

1 Date of the infringement 03/03/2022

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 11/03/2022

3 Date received 13/03/2022 

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? No I don't believe it does

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes, entrance and exit of the carpark.

6 Have you appealed? No - done nothing yet.

Have you had a response? n/a

7 Who is the parking company? Horizon Parking

8. Where exactly Asda Stafford

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. IAS - POPLA

2022_04_07 14_40 Office Lens.pdf

Edited by darrenham
Wrong attachment

• 1 month later...

To be fair, I've read the link now and it refers to speaking to the manager of the store not writing a letter, I'd need to make a special trip for this.

Writing a letter would be ill-advised no?  You'd need to admit somewhere to being the driver of the vehicle if you're telling them you were a genuine customer?  Or do you just use creative writing to never confirm the driver bit?

Tried to be as non-committal as possible.  Thoughts?  Don't want to mention anything that they could possibly prove false.

To the Manager,

RE: Parking Charge Notice, Vehicle Reg XXXXXX

As a passenger in vehicle XXXXXX, I was dropped at your store on 3rd March 2022 to do some shopping, but have since been issued with a Parking Charge Notice for parking in your carpark. 

As a regular and loyal ASDA customer I’m shocked to have received this charge for buying my weekly groceries.

Could you possibly speak to Horizon Parking and ask them to drop this?  I’ve never been charged before for using an Asda carpark.

Yours faithfully,

• 3 months later...

No, I've had no response to my email, but I've also received no follow up from the fleecers, so maybe they've cancelled and not told me.

I'll follow up on the receipt of the next letter.  Scratch that, I've sent another mail laying it on thick about the cost of living.

Edited by darrenham
  • Like 1