the funding corp worst company ever!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4114 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Tell your solicitor because for the other party to accuse your legal representative of misleading you, especially during litigation, is very serious indeed.

You solicitor may choose to write a very strongly worded letter placing them on notice that if they repeat their libel & worse their obvious attempt to pervert the course of justice he will report them.......... or he may like to report their conduct to the court anyway.

Apart from probably scaring the hell out of them for their stupidity it may encourage them to offer a quick settlement

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Joncris, believe it or not they actually said this allegation to the solicitor themselves, i got a copy of the letter from the solicitors, and they have wrote a very abrupt one back lol

They did WOT!:eek:

Obviously complete idiots. What was his response?

Solicitor didn't kick up to much of a fuss, just basically in legal jargon, let TFC know that no matter what they say or try to cover up, they still have a legal obligation to supply the information asked for, and that the excuses have gone on long enough, im just waiting for fireworks heh heh

hi all, oh well i got the letter back from the court sayin to pay tfc nearly £10,000, i want to appeal, now i am 99% sure that tfc have forged this bill of sale agreement, i have read from anon that if a bill of sale is made before feb 2007 then it is void, can anyone confirm this, plus i only have photocopies of bill of sale and so did the prosecution, i dont know where the original copies are or even if they exist, can anyone tell me if the bill of sale has to have a stamp from the court of justices, if so woudnt this be seen on a photocopy from the original, something not quite right, but i tell u all, if any of u have to go to bow county court and get judge johns then be ready to become invisible because she is not interested in wat u have to say, i had 14 days to pay it, which was up 2day, i know that tfc will go back to court and try and put a charge on my house, can anyone help.

For a bill of sale to be valid it must be signed by both parties & registered with the high court within 7 days of said signing & be accompanied by an sworn affidavit taken by an officer of the court usually a solicitor confirming that the customer has been advised of it's legality & any sanctions that can result from non payment

hi all, oh well i got the letter back from the court sayin to pay tfc nearly £10,000, i want to appeal, now i am 99% sure that tfc have forged this bill of sale agreement, i have read from anon that if a bill of sale is made before feb 2007 then it is void, can anyone confirm this, plus i only have photocopies of bill of sale and so did the prosecution, i dont know where the original copies are or even if they exist, can anyone tell me if the bill of sale has to have a stamp from the court of justices, if so woudnt this be seen on a photocopy from the original, something not quite right, but i tell u all, if any of u have to go to bow county court and get judge johns then be ready to become invisible because she is not interested in wat u have to say, i had 14 days to pay it, which was up 2day, i know that tfc will go back to court and try and put a charge on my house, can anyone help.

Ring Stephensons Solicitors on 01942 777777, they are on the ball with these idiots, fax them all the paperwork over, see what they say. Do it ASAP. Good luck

TFC confirmed that my Bill of Sale was not valid and that they could not repossess my car. I received a letter today informing me that they are considering to repossess my car.

No Bill of Sale and No HP agreement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously TFC's collections department do not talk to their buddys in Customer Services!!!!!

A Bill of Sale is usually accompanied by a credit/loan agreement & NOT a regulated HP agreement.

This allows them to bypass consumer legislation in that they don't need a court order, at anytime during the life of the contract, to repossess the vehicle

However to be a valid BoS please see my post 150

Hi all,

Could someone please tell me how this company manage to keep on trading with all the cock ups and errors that they make. Everyone on this forum has invalid paperwork in some shape and form and still these morons keep getting away with their dirty dodgy dealing. At the end of the day solicitors don't take on companies like TFC if they are doing nothing wrong as they have a BUSINESS to run and wouldn't risk their own necks.

It leaves me wondering just exactly who and what this TFC company actually is and who exactly works for it. They can't be normal law abiding citizens as they lie through their back teeth and make us feel like the guilty party. We can't all be wrong can we as our problems are all basically the same.

I would really love that "Nick" ???????????? whats his name "Cherry" to give me a call then I could give him some of the verbal rudeness like we have to take, only he never rings, he just scribbles what is supposed to be a signature on a letter. I doubt he ever sees these letters anyway.

What a bunch. Any theories on how they manage to keep trading would be most welcomed as Companies have been closed down for far less than the irregularities presented by TFC.

Glad to see nish40 back on form, the holiday must have done you good, back to the cicus show from now on again mate.

Keep up the pressure folks.

hi guys n gals

just a little update, all the paperwork has now been forwarded to the trading standards,as per there request, i have also sent copies to the high courts in london.

funny tho i havnt had a single silent fone call or txt message or letter come to think of it in the past 3 weeks.

do you think they might be nervous???????

oh yeh and i still got the car.

ill let you all no when and if owt happens

the vanman

hi guys n gals

just a little update, all the paperwork has now been forwarded to the trading standards,as per there request, i have also sent copies to the high courts in london.

funny tho i havnt had a single silent fone call or txt message or letter come to think of it in the past 3 weeks.

do you think they might be nervous???????

oh yeh and i still got the car.

ill let you all no when and if owt happens

the vanman

Hi all, well vanman, you are the lucky one (he he) with no calls, texts etc. I think they haven't had time to catch up with you as they have been hounding me for 3 weeks constantly like the bad smell that they are. Can I forward them onto to you if you are missing them lol. Perhaps the computer system has failed due to overload. Having said that, it has been rather quiet over the weekend. I wonder why ? Don,t think that they are nervous especially after having read nish40's comments about the letter to his solicitor. I think that it just sums up this tin pot company all together. Who in their right mind would do such a thing. They are just a hard faced, hard nosed bunch full stop, who will stop at nothing other than ripping people off. They are probably quiet because they need to think of how they can worm out of the situation and what excuses, lies and porkies they can come up with next, as is the norm with TFC. Yes do keep us up to date with whats happening. Fingers crossed for you. T S have got their hands full with this company.

Stitch

Thanks Stitch, yes the holiday done me a world of good thanks, but while i was away there was no getting away from the TFC, because as i was walking through the streets of Benidorm, i actually seen one of the directors of TFC, yes i kid you not, i walked out of a shop and there he was........ sitting on the floor with his begging bowl and tatty clothes on with a sign saying " OLA, please give generoulsy, a wife to feed and three thousand more people to give loans to and rip off, GRACIAS". Well i was dumbstruck.. i mean the money he fleeces from people i thought his bowl would have been a bit nicer

hi.....i to have had major problems with the tfc..i got into difficulty when my mom was diagnosed with terminal cancer,she lived with us and i was the main carer loosing time from work and not been paid.i have made so many payments to them im totally lost to how much my arrears are.i was even visited by a stuck up agent at 7am she had come to get the car or a payment.i just think i should let them have it.help !!!!!!!!!!!

hi.....i to have had major problems with the tfc..i got into difficulty when my mom was diagnosed with terminal cancer,she lived with us and i was the main carer loosing time from work and not been paid.i have made so many payments to them im totally lost to how much my arrears are.i was even visited by a stuck up agent at 7am she had come to get the car or a payment.i just think i should let them have it.help !!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Stephensons Solicitors on 01942 777777, they are well on top of TFC. They are absolutely brilliant, call them asap, and don't give the car back on a whim. Stephensons in the first instance will want you to fax paperwork over. Tell me though when did you purchase the car?

im just going to get my paper work together...i purchased it in jan 2006.the lady who came round said she didnt work for the tfc shes an agent.she now has said i have to pay 467.00 by friday next week else she will come and throw a clamp on my little blue car...

im just going to get my paper work together...i purchased it in jan 2006.the lady who came round said she didnt work for the tfc shes an agent.she now has said i have to pay 467.00 by friday next week else she will come and throw a clamp on my little blue car...

YES!!!!! Follow nish40's advice and contact Stephensons Solicitors, who as he says are ontop of this company (we did). They are really nice people and will give you the help you need. We are all on this forum to help one another against the evil TFC. Don't bow down to them. Good Luck.

The chances are that your agreement with TFC is a bill of sale if from 2006 and that the BOS is void. There is a lot of people with the same issues. Ring [EDIT], fax the paperwork over to them.

From what ive learnt is that the Bill of Sale you have may only be stamped by a solicitor when it has to be stamped by a court to make it a legal document which means if that is the case they cannot do anything to your car whatsoever including repossession, without a court order first.

Give that number a ring, tell them whats going on, and they will want your paperwork, at the same time tell them that TFC have said they will clamp the car, and its near certain [EDIT] will inform them straight away of the situation. They are dealing with TFC for me and they really are good, and its well known that TFC are very scared of them. PM ME if you need any more help. neil

Edited by Rooster-UK
Company name and phone number removed.

The chances are that your agreement with TFC is a bill of sale if from 2006 and that the BOS is void. There is a lot of people with the same issues. Ring [EDIT], fax the paperwork over to them.

From what ive learnt is that the Bill of Sale you have may only be stamped by a solicitor when it has to be stamped by a court to make it a legal document which means if that is the case they cannot do anything to your car whatsoever including repossession, without a court order first.

Give that number a ring, tell them whats going on, and they will want your paperwork, at the same time tell them that TFC have said they will clamp the car, and its near certain [EDIT] will inform them straight away of the situation. They are dealing with TFC for me and they really are good, and its well known that TFC are very scared of them. PM ME if you need any more help. neil

Good sound advice from Nish40. I'm with him all the way.

Edited by Rooster-UK
Company name and phone number removed from quote.

• 2 weeks later...

Just for info.

The Funding Corp website is up and running. It had been down for a long time. I thought I would have a look at their job section. Due to the current economic issues I did not think there would be any jobs.

I was wrong. There are TWO jobs on their site:

Complaints Officer – Permanent

The second one??????

Complaints Officer – Temporary

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

We must be doing something right.

Just for info.

The Funding Corp website is up and running. It had been down for a long time. I thought I would have a look at their job section. Due to the current economic issues I did not think there would be any jobs.

The second one??????

We must be doing something right.

Hi there guys. Well Well. I am thinking of applying for both positions myself. Would prefer the permanent position though. Obviously the poor person doing the job at present has had enough of us all complaining.

It seems that they need a temporary person as well to cope with the sudden influx of complaints. They can't keep up with the demand of apology letters that we all want. OOOH dear things must be bad. Can I suggest that everyone on the forum with a gripe apply for the jobs...... you never know...... one of us might get lucky (or unlucky) at least we would all get a laugh out of replying to the job ads. Ha Ha He He. You have just made my night. I nearly fell off my chair laughing Nice one

toneighty.

Just for info.

The second one??????

Ahhh brilliant, ive been looking for a change of career!

Great earnings potential these positions.

Apparently they are on a shift system.

12 Hours a day, plus as much overtime as you like.

You have a generous 1/2 hr lunch break, but they appreciate if you work your lunch as demand is high.

And you also get a company mobile phone, so for the 6 hours a day you have free, they can divert the calls to you. You get a training course thrown in, no expense spared there. You get to spend a two week stint with the Legal Team of YES CAR CREDIT (well ok, the ones who aren't locked up yet) so you can learn where and when is the right time to throw some lies in, to confuse the customer and rip them off. And you get to become good friends with the one, the only Mr Nick (one day ill lose my) Cherry.

Oh happy days are here again.

Just for info.

Hi guys. I'm loving it. What a laugh....... Having studied the application form on pdf I think my qualities, manners and customer skills are far too advanced and good for these people. I am still waiting YET AGAIN for a response to YET ANOTHER COMPLAINT LETTER that I sent them. Yes guys, no suprise there is it. They never do respond to them. Oh sorry, they send you a letter enclosing the complaints procedure as we all know. What a pity they don't adhere to the policies that they say they have in place. Mind you then again they NEED A COMPLAINTS OFFICER at present. If I worked for them everybody with a complaint would be sorted out straight away and big compo cheques would be flying out to the unfortunate victims of these villans. (in my dreams, if only)

Happy days.

hi all

today i recieved this from tfc

" i have reviewed your file and confirm the bill of sale agreement is invalid. in view of this we will not be taking any action to repossess the vehicle. however the credit agreement remains valid and as such you have an obligation to maintain your monthly payments"

it then goes on to tell me to contact the collections department to make arrangements to pay.

well i will be forwarding a copy of this letter to trading standards and see what happens next

keep up the fight people theres light at the end of the tunnel.

Keep it up whitevanman, heh heh it seems from some posts that most people are at the same stage as each other.... YES what joy for us and a shocker for The Funding Crap, all these actions will go BANG on the directors table all at once lol, oh how i wish i could get that job on offer so i could listen in lol.

Complaints Officer - Must be thick as PIG SWILL, HAVE THE ATTENTION SPAN OF A FISH ( sorry fishes but i had to use a comparison) HAVE THE SENSE OF HUMOUR OF GORDON BROWN, AND THE BUSINESS SENSE OF NICK LEESON.

Don't think they will find anyone else of that description, as they all work there already. :D

Edited by nish40