John Lewis giftcards balance was used by others who I don't know

stones1229
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 790 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You stated the gift cards allows you to by products in the store the gift card is named for. 

Now as the non food items l stated about are in the store then it would be assumed by some that these things are able to be brought using a gift card. While you did not say everything you also did not state that there might be exceptions. 

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

As an experienced giftcard purchaser, let me explain.

The retailers do not allow customers to buy a giftcard by using giftcard, of course you can use cash to pay for it with no problem.

But they are not technically forbidden it, which means, if the cashier/manager is not very clear about this rule, I can buy it without problem. If the Cashier says no, then I will be refused to do it.

But now, I can buy the giftcard by using self check out machine, so it is no problem anyway, even they are not allowed.