Rinch05 v Simply Be

Rinch05
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6352 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My partner too has a simply be account that I have just started to try and sort out for her!

In the last 7 mths she has kept a total of £88 worth of goods & has been charged £145.82

Which Breakdowns

1/ Admin charges(eg Penalty £12.50 before june £12 after june I wonder why ???Not)=£73

2/ Super payment protection £36.79

3/ Follow whatever order number,this must be there 29.4% interest=£30.03

4/P&P £6

My partner dosetnt seem to know if shes had penalties previously to these.Her balance in june was £200 so she well may have?

I have seen a piece in the Oft April 2006 that says words to the effect that a court may find that charges are not necessarilly fair even if they are below £12.

This company will only allow you to see the last 6 mthe statements so do you think its worth persueing these charges???

Eg DPA??

Yeah, I would send them a SAR under the data protection act and you should get all the information that you require.

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

Thanks book & Reid! Sorry about hijack effect!I will let the one who must be obeyed in on this and see if she wants to go 4 it.She likes the clothes from this shop & dont know if she wants to upset them or not,I will keep you informed.

• 4 weeks later...