Request to remove a name from cifas over starling bank claim of documents fraud

Ali Ahmed
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 834 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, everyone there.

i just have got a confirmation email that cifas has placed a marker on my details requested by starling bank for false documentation fraud.

can anyone help me to remove from the record and how to do it?

Edited by dx100uk
added A few blank lines only..dx

• dx100uk changed the title to Request to remove a name from cifas over starling bank claim of documents fraud

I dont have any account in the uk nor even any digital account. no financial agreements or anything.

I am new here and one of my cousin tried to help me out in getting a bank account he placed a false documents and used his own bank statement by putting my name and address on it just as a proof of address to open a a bank account.

even knowing that i am new here and i dont have any account or bank statement. and cifas has placed a marker of false documentation on me.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Well, it is true then that an account was opened with your name on it, for you to use,  by means of a false document…….

Did you submit the document (or allow him to do so on your behalf)?

I’d be more hopeful that you could plead your case if it was done by someone else and wasn’t for you to use …… (although then the marker would be for your protection!)

As i said. i don't have any bank account in the uk

i wasn't aware of the requirements and data required for account opening. only thing i though they normally ask for identity and thats it. i never told him to do so hurry or use any false documents to open that account. yes he had an approach to my documents and content. 

now i am in big massive trouble i got a job offer but dont have an account to give my details to my employer. instead of giving me a favour he totally destroyed my everything.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

i can see english is not you 1st language and are trying to explain what happened.

so what did your cousin do please?

he can't open an account in your name, only you can do that, so that's why you've got the marker, someone, not you, faked documents in your name to try and open an account.

no wonder you have a CIFAS marker.

wherever did you get the mad idea from to try that ...it's called fraud!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

you'd have to contact CIFAS and explain with proof it was not you and not done with your authority.

however the might drop your cousin into serious trouble.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...