Mass identity fraud - TfL penalties/PCNs vehicles not mine but in my name whilst abroad - now bailiffs - help!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 296 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok So did TFL ever give you details on where the Vehicles were hired from. 

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Still does not make sense as the OP would need to provide Document to become a uber/taxi driver. 

Maybe contacting Uber would help

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Thats what l meant. The person would need to provide lots of paperwork to say they can legally drive etc 

No further details on the hire agreement like where live photocopys of documents etc. 

Who is the hire company. 

• 2 weeks later...

I seriously dont understand how these people manged to get a car without providing id. 

Just to get one from 2 local companys my partner need to provided photo id proof of address proof of how long we had been at the address. A utility bill or council tax letter. Proof of no points on license. 

How come nothing was asked for. 

• 3 weeks later...

@sweep1

That is a great idea.  I dont know if it is usable as l cant remember a case where it was used in the uk. But as l have always been told if you dont try you dont get. 

Have you got anything like a letter from your employer of the time, a letter from the landlord of the property, a letter from where you was staying in the other country. Any receipts from where you lived, bank statement saying where money was withdrawn or payments made using bank card. 

This might be able to prove that you was not able to be driving a car in London while somewhere else 

Yes some of the time. not all hence why proof is needed for the rest of time. Also the evidence has been previously rejected so again more needed 

Do you havr other proof. Other thanl the letter or Passport eg banl statement showing you spending money or withdrawing money on a day the offences happened. 

That will help. Can you print off the google maps stuff and the Revolt Purchases especially ones that show the exact place eg €29.00 Chanel Paris France . 

It would help prove you cant be in 2 places at once. Another thought can you contact revolt and ask if they have date and time stamped transactions they can send you out for the whole time you was abroad as that would be even better. 

Just a thought was the house you lived in before going abroad Rented?

If so can you ask a few questions without breaking any laws. 

A letter saying when you moved out/handed keys back. Also ask when the property was re let. Advise them if necessary what is happening. 

The OP does not have the notices. They were served on a old address but the OP did not live in the country. 

Interestingly why was the post not returned to sender from the new resident. If l get post for non residents, trust me l still do after nearly 11 yrs, l just return it. 

I still receive the ex tenants spam post.

Send it all back and never hear from them again. 

Ok l do tell them he is dead.

Oh and a yearly subscription beg for something.

Dont know what just checked the back once and its a magazine subscription company.

Never get the mags or other post. 

• 2 months later...

What has the presa said. TFL dont like bad press. 

How about speaking to someone at Action fraud. Not use the website. Maybe they can advise. 

Go back to police and say action fraud has said they cant deal with this and the police need contacting. 

Maybelook online for some newspapers non red tops so like the guardian  and see if they have a contact us. 

Agree with FTMDave. I dont follow as such but these papers need a challenging case. I notice when other post them for free on fb.

A meaty case might be more interesting. 

• Like 1